- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Yogamatters d-ring yoga belt
|Price:||£8.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 200cm long, 3.7cm wide 0.09 kg
- Lightweight but sturdy, with a strong metal buckle that allows you to adjust the length
- Come in a rainbow of colours and are one of our best selling props
- 100% GOTS cotton
- Extending and deepening reach in yoga posture
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Lightweight, but sturdy, our D-ring yoga belt has an easy to use metal buckle that allows you to adjust the length of the belt and safely secure it in place. This D-ring yoga belt is wider than the classic Iyengar yoga belts, but narrower than our wide belts. Made from 100% natural cotton, the D-ring yoga belt is available in a rainbow of colours to mix or match with your yoga mats and props. Yoga belts are now used in most styles of yoga classes, so it's no surprise that they're our best selling props. Mainly used to extend and lengthen reach, there are countless ways to use a yoga belt to enhance your yoga postures. We suggest using a yoga belt in Pashimottanasana (seated forward bend) if you can't touch your toes, or to hold on to in Gomukhasana (cow face pose) if your fingers don't quite reach behind your back. See what our customers say about our yoga belts in our reviews below.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very helpful to allow your body to slowly get into the correct position.Published 6 months ago by C. L. H.
It does what it's supposed to do. People comment on nice colour. I got light orange one. The only thing when compared to more expensive belts, material feels thin and not as soft... Read morePublished 9 months ago by M. Stuchlikova