3-1/10" diameter x 10-3/5" H, with a 24 ounce capacity
+ £4.00 UK Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more . Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Thermos 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid, Teal
- Measures the intake of liquids while providing real-time temperature readings.
- The Hydration Calculator calculates your suggested hydration goal based on your personal data.
- Chart and graph daily, weekly, and monthly hydration progress.
- Up to a 12 day battery life before needing to be re-charged.
- Requires iOS7+ and works with the following Apple Devices: iPhone (4S and later), iPad (3rd generation and later), iPad mini (all generations), iPod touch (5th generation and later)
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply. Please review Amazon’s return policy, which usually offers free returns within 30 days of receipt.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Rubber band looks like it may wear out. And it already has some perminant stains. Would be nice to have darker colours in future.
Note - it does disconnect sometimes (won't sync properly, e.g. shows half-empty when it's completely empty). There is a calibration option in the app, I recalibrate it and it syncs properly again. I've done this twice in the 3 months since I bought it.
It works really well.
The thermos app is simple and user friendly.
The flask and phone were always connected - no restarts required as mentioned in some of the reviews.
The thermos app monitos the volume consumed and nimber of sips!
The synch with fitbit is interesting - it syncs once a flask is empty - this does take a few min to register in the fitbit app - but it works!