12 Megapixel Webcam Camera with Built-in Microphone and Built-in Adjustable LED Lights / NightVision, Plug and Play by XGadget
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Up to 20.0 Megapixel resolution, Image Capture: 4000*3000 (using VGA Hardware, enhanced by software), High Definition CMOS Sensor
- High Quality Lens, Adjustable 6 LED Night Vision with Wire Controller
- Multi Functional Clamp, Built-in Microphone, 30 Frames Per Second, Auto Face Tracking, USB 2.0 down to USB 1.1
- Driverless / UVC, Manual Focus from 5mm to infinity, White balance: Automatic/manual, Expose control: Automatic/Manual
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8 (including 64-bit). These also work with Apple Mac.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
With video and camera features, it is the best video choice for Skype, MSN Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Video Messenger, ICQ and so on. The adjustable LED Night vision brings you an intimate and convenient E-experience anytime of the day or night and the simple plug and play functionality makes this webcam so easy to use.
Sleek and stylish, and it even has a clip that will allow you to attach it to your laptop.
Some features may require software to run. We don't include software but many free software packages are available online (like manycam).
Please do not expect the picture quality will be equal to your 20MP digital camera.
Top Customer Reviews
camera so I gave it a go.
It arrived in a normal jiffy bag and i was wondering why it wasnt in a box, maybe it was cheaper to send out of it I dont know, I plugged it in and the lights switched on so I knew it worked alright. I went to my Windows Live messenger audio and webcam set up and saw the picture and the quality was by far the best I'd ever seen on a webcam, and the lights made a great addition
|Length: 0:08 Mins|
My plan is to mount this in a small outside lamp housing and monitor a parking area, at this price I plan to mount a couple more on a a USB hub.
Skype, MSN fine, if you want to use this anywhere else such as monitoring a door or the weather etc then don't bother. It has terrible abilty to react to contrasty conditions and will 'wash out' as the white ballance is very poor. Shame, I went through alot of effort to mount it outside watching a driveway and it was a complete waste of time. Ah well, you get what you pay for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my laptop so I could Skype family and friends. It worked the first time and then froze and now doesn't work at all! Wouldn't recommend!Published 7 months ago by Em
its crap. cap picture and if lighting is off your face is dark.Published 10 months ago by Abdul Munir