Other Sellers on Amazon
Alkaline Water Filter Jug with 2 Long Life Filter Cartriges, 2.5L OXA Smart Cool Water Pitcher BPA-Free,White
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fresh water: Creates silky-smooth and great tasting water that is refreshing to drink and cook with.
- Clear water:Helps filter out chlorine and other contaminants and permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper，so your drinking water will be more refreshing and clear.
- Soft water:Reduces lime scale, prolong the domestic appliance life by preventing limescale.
- Health water: Offers pH 8.5-10.0 to help support systemic pH balance in the body. (Typically increases pH by 2 or more points). Provides low negative ORP:-100mv. This transforms ordinary water into rich antioxidant water to help energize and revitalize your body.
- Allows 2.5L of crisp, refreshing, alkaline water on demand, BPA FREE, 100% FDA-approved food grade materials
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Good tasting water offered by OXA Smart Alkaline Water Pitcher which brings you healthier life.
Why use a OXA Smart Water filter Pitcher?
Clean water: OXA Smart Alkaline Water Pitcher can reduces water molecule size to create more absorbable water and increase hydration. Also removes color, odor & organic & non-organic matter including sand, silt & algae, and adds healthy minerals such as selenium & calcium.
Health water: By reducing acidity & inflammation we can reduce & prevent disease. Removing heavy metals, arsenic, lead, chemicals, chlorine, chloramine, & fluoride, we detoxify, while increasing antioxidants & essential mineral uptake such as zinc & calcium. Increases active hydrogen. Increases the alkalinity to make your drinking water more vital.
Environmental friendly: By switching from bottled water to OXA Smart filtered water, you'll making thousands of plastic water bottles disappear.
Scientific design: Comfort-grip handle design. Pour spout cover prevents odors and particulates from getting into your clean water. And space-saving design fits easily in a refrigerator. Slim enough to fit easily in most refrigerator doors.BPA free, and All OXA Smart pitchers and filters are recyclable.
Box Contains:1xAlkaline White jug and 2x Cartridges
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside is the cover. I wish there was an easier way to open the lid. I have to yank it off every time. Unlike the Brita jug which has a small lid that opens when you fill it with water without you having to touch it. Then again, I am happy that I now have alkaline water to drink at home.
Oh, and it is small enough so it doesn't take over the fridge.
The jug needs to be cleaned once a week to avoid the built-up of limescale and debris.
It is better to invest in brands which products are supported by solid scientific evidences and the traceability of the raw material used.
OXA SMART water filter was a few days wonder: good concept, good value for money but questionable customer service.
This is a terrible product. It’s not the money which you can get back but the wasted time and effort you cannot get back. Here are the full reasons I returned this product:
1. The product comes under alkaline water, 8.5 to 10.0 alkalinity in its advertisement, but there is no such commitment on the product, its box or instruction sheet or mention of alkalinity or any 8.5 to 10.0 settings. It appears to be some kind of a simple water purifier only.
2. The diagram in the instructions sheet has no arrows to indicate what parts they are talking about or what they look like.
3. The instructions cannot be followed without guesswork (and possible ruining of the cartridge), as they are quite confusing and in the Chinglish Language (Chinese English, probably a word to word Chinese Google translations of Chinese characters into English words, cobbled together into gibberish sentences, some you can make out, others will grind your brain to a halt.
4. Lord knows what chemical crystals and/or carbon granules they are using or if they are safe or toxic, as their composition is conveniently omitted.
5. The cartridge replacement date tracking system is just nonsense; you can’t scientifically monitor cartridge use by how many people will use the jug but rather how many cups or litres are consumed.
I really noticed the difference when I forgot to bring my own bottle of water into work and was using their filter tap instead - their filter tap did nothing for me no matter how much I drank during the day, but when I got home I still needed to guzzle an extra two litres.
I can't speak for the health benefits, although I have since read positive things about having a more alkaline diet, but I can vouch that my body seems to respond better to this than plain filtered water and I wish I'd bought it sooner.
The only drawback I find is that the jug is a little small - perhaps I drink more than the average person however.