- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.2 x 5.1 cm ; 99.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 318 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: HT801
- ASIN: B06XW1BQHC
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 22 Mar. 2017
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,569 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.99 delivery
Grandstream SIP-ATA HandyTone HT801
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 FXS analog telephone port, 10/100 Mbps port
- Colour coded ports for easy installation
- Supports up to 1 SIP account
- 16MB flash size & 32MB memory size
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Grandstream HT802 2 Port VoIP Analogue Telephone Adaptor
Cisco SPA112 2-Port Phone Adapter
Grandstream GXP 1610 2 line 1 Account, SIP VoIP IP Phone
Grandstream GXP-1625 SIP-phone
Yealink W60P IP DECT Bundle Package (Includes 1 x W56H Handset & 1 x W60B Base Station) - Silver / Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||£4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||15.24 x 10.16 x 5.08 cm||10.16 x 10.16 x 2.54 cm||10 x 10 x 3 cm||18.54 x 26.42 x 11.68 cm||18.54 x 26.42 x 11.68 cm||53.5 x 43.5 x 24.3 cm|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The HT801 analog telephone adapter (ATA) allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for individual analog phones in a home or office application. The product features 1 FXS port (Regular RJ45 Analogue Telephone connection) and 1 10/100Mbps port to connect your analogue phones to your network and in turn your VoIP provider.
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only settings you need to enter on the device are your SIP username, password, domain /server and time zone and you're good to go. Works well with my VOIP provider and no complaints really.
Unfortunately unit won't ring the old handset and despite many attempts to get this working (grandstream support were responsive but ultimately ineffectual) I gave up, returned unit and bought a more expensive cisco unit which just worked (tm).
If you are prepared to spend hours setting arcane settings in a rather clunky UI (and updating the firmware seemingly with every support response) then you may well have better luck than me - the unit certainly did the sip connection part but this really felt like a throw-back to 1990's electronics - and I no longer have the patience for that....
Can send BT Calling Line ID to handsets
Can use pulse dialling handsets
I've had 4 handsets connected to the FXS port and they all rang OK
If you search the Internet for "grandstream ATA UK regional settings" you can configure the device with UK specific settings - dial tone, ring tone, Calling Line ID, etc.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?