JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill
|Price:||£1,429.00 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£1,071.00 (43%)|
- Gym quality treadmill found in high end health clubs and well equipped home gyms. With a 3hp motor, flexi shock-absorbing running deck and 28 stone maximum user weight, this machine is gym specification and will provide the ultimate workout for years to come.
- Select one of the 15 incline levels at the touch of a button for endurance, goal training or weight loss workouts. The polar receiver and FREE H7 Polar chest strap (RRP £52.50) will allow you to workout at the most effective heart rate. Also included free: Treadmill lubricant and floor protection mat.
- Run up to 20kph on the 52cm x 150cm track and choose from one of the 24 unique interval, hill and fitness programmes. You can also customise three programmes with your desired speed and incline workouts.
- Outstanding warranty and customer service: Lifetime frame and 10 years motor warranty and 3 years in home repairs including all parts and labour. 28 Day Money Back Guarantee + Personal Training Phone Support.
- IGNORE ESTIMATED DELIVERY: Free superior three man delivery into a ground floor room of your choice, normally within 2 working days. We will call you to arrange a convenient delivery time before dispatch. To update your phone number please edit delivery address in the checkout. Free delivery within England, Wales & Lower Scotland only. Please call for delivery costs to IV, KW, UK Islands and N.Ireland.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is an outstanding club series treadmill from JTX Fitness. This robust treadmill design and specification includes a 3hp motor, 15 degrees incline and max. user weight of 28 stone. Stay motivated with one of the 24 hill, interval, heart rate, weight loss speed and incline combination programmes or customise your own. Other features include soft-drop folding treadmill technology, a full range of safety features and the ability to pump out your favourite tunes through the built in speakers.
WARRANTY: Lifetime frame and 10 years motor warranty and 3 years in home repairs including all parts and labour. In the unlikely event that you have a problem, we will arrange a specialist treadmill engineer to come to your home, at a convenient time, to fix it. No need to register your warranty, we can provide support as soon as you receive your treadmill
28 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with your treadmill we will arrange a convenient time to pick up your treadmill and refund you, minus the collection charge, no quibbles. Please hold onto the original packaging to use the 28 day money back offer.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION: This treadmill is very heavy because it has been built to last. It comes with three men to carry the treadmill off the lorry and into the ground floor room of your choice (FREE). This product will take 2 - 5 working days to deliver depending on where you live in the UK. We will call you to arrange a convenient day for your delivery and a 2 hour time slot will be given the evening before your delivery date. Unfortunately this service is not available outside mainland UK (including Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, or Isle of Man) or Ireland. Scottish Highlands delivery to postcodes IV and KW is available with a £50 delivery surcharge.
For product or delivery questions please call JTX Fitness direct on 01273 761666 or 0808 2746639
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The treadmill operates very quietly, so as I am lumbering through my routine I do not disturb anyone and I can listen to the wireless without having to turn it up full blast. Yes there is an MP3 player connection but in our house we don't use such gizmos.
I am impressed and delighted with my treadmill and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone considering buying. I must admit that I was a little worried about spending such a lot of money without knowing the supplier; but I needn't have been they are an excellent company with superb customer care and high integrity. I omitted to state on my order that the treadmill would need to be taken upstairs, I sent an email via the Amazon 'contact the seller' facility and received a phone call within an hour. Everything was sorted out in an efficient friendly manner, JTX could teach others a thing or two about customer care!
If there is one thing that I would like ................ it would be more detailed information on what the different programmes do, incline and speed, in the user manual. All up I'm a very happy customer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a fabulous machine. I like many others do not like or do not have the time to go to a gym, not a problem now, I simply go into my spare room and start my work out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
A good machine it was hard to put it together but once it is together it is a sturdy machine wish the instructions were better wish they would show all the different programmesPublished 1 month ago by Meinir
Great product, exactly as described, solid construction, large running area, well built, prompt 3 person delivery. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great Running Machine for the price plus added extra cooling fan included, only thing to remember is the weight, very heavy, delivery company was very good phoned and told me when... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Andrew Maxwell
This is an excellent treadmill. Expensive but worth it. It feels really sturdy when used. Definitely gym quality. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Miss E A Fiveash
I have recently bought the JTX SPRINT -9 treadmill and I am more than pleased with my purchase . I have been seriously working out for more than fifty years and have used good... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Charles White
The delivery guys couldn't work out that it needed to be wheeled and so spent an inordinate amount of time huffing and puffing. Read morePublished on 17 July 2014 by mauva jean isaacs
This is ideal for home use and just what we were looking for. A good wide running base and solid constructionPublished on 8 May 2014 by Michael C.
Larger than expected, but that's because it's a gym standard machine. A bit fidly to put together. Read morePublished on 8 May 2014 by nick taylor