- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
7 Sets Travel Organisers Packing Cubes Laundry Bag Luggage Compression Pouches (7 Sets, Darkblue)
|Sale:||£11.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£14.00 (54%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN:Meticulous stitching and beautiful outline, Nylon zipper and Plastic pulling-head, two-way zipper of humanization design.
- MATERIAL: High quality waterproof coating fabric and waterproof polyester mesh,highly durable, waterproof, dustproof.
- FUNCTION:Easy to washable, prevent bacterial growth, smell reduction, reasonably arrange luggage space to make your life more convenience.
- 7 PACKING ORGANISERS:Our item is 7 sets, including one gray bag, 3 filled cubes and 3 envelopes(the color for choice). The three filled cubes can be easy to folded if don't use. Size Detail: The gray bag(L*W): 16.73"*11.61"; 3 filled cubes(L*W*H):Large 15.55"x11.02"x4.33", medium 12.20"x10.83"x4.33", small 12.01"x8.07"x4.33"; 3 envelopes(L*W): Large 13.39"x10.63", medium 10.43"x9.84", small 10.04"x6.10".
- SALE SUPPORT:Our product has strict quality inspection. If there is any quality problem when you get it, please kindly contact us, we will be glad to help you solve the problem. Your satisfaction and love is our best encouragement. Any questions on our customer services , welcome to suggest, thanks.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size: 7 Sets | Colour: Darkblue
Top Customer Reviews
I found that clothes don't wrinkle that much and stay nicely folded when packed in these cubes. I used them in different sized suitcases (both checked-in and cabin bag) and they also fit perfectly into the bottom of my large Longchamp bag, they actually give it a bit more structure. First I thought the flat bags are just to make it a 7-piece set and not that useful, but they are actually great for separating smaller items.
I use them every single time when I go away since I got them, even when it's just a single night as it's so easy keep my clothes neat and tidy and it takes up less space. I even told my family about them and both my sister and my mother got a set themselves the next day!
Brilliant products, well worth their price and they make packing so much easier! Honestly recommend them to everyone!!
Summary- This deal is significantly cheaper for a reason; the quality is bad. Spend a little bit more and go for the Amazon Basics version
Good range of sizes. Would recommend.
I would have returned it, but i order it for a last minute trip so i didn't have the time to return it and get a new one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing organisers for your luggage and really good quality. Highly recommend. Fast delivery too as is the norm with Amazon.Published 1 day ago by MARY O GRADY
Bought two sets and both had zips break on the majority of the bags. Very disappointing. Don't bother.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love these, so handy, but these ones do feel cheap. Treat the zippers gently!Published 25 days ago by Kelsey
Great idea but the zip broke on the large case the first time I used itPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
When these arrived in the post I was initially happy with the quality (considering how cheap they are compared to other packing cubes); they were packaged well and looked like just... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jess Smith