- Item Weight: 64 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- Item model number: 42729
- ASIN: B007I8O85K
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Mar. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (787 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
iPad Mini Screen Protector,TeckNet [2-Pack] Ultra Clear High Response 4H Hardness HD Screen Protector Film For Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3
|Price:||£1.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Premium Japanese PET film with an industry-high 4H hardness prevents scratches. With Anti-Rainbow, By using AR raw material, this screen protector is 99% free from rainbow effect.
- Ultra-transparent (up to 96%) material and anti-smudge overlay maintain your screen's original high-definition viewing experience.
- Responsive-Touch: Smoother than naked, specially formulated coating for minimal drag and maximum smoothness-better
- 4H-hardness, anti-scratch protection effectively resists scratches and wear, and also with Anti-Glare finish, Bubble-Free features
- Package contents: [2-Pack] screen protectors, 1 micro-fiber cloth, 1 bubble-removal card,1 dust-removal adhesive strip, 1 instruction manual.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
TeckNet Apple iPad Mini Clear Screen Protector:
TeckNet screen protector is engineered for hardness and clarity and tested to meet the highest optometric standards. The result is a crystal clear screen protector that keeps your screen safe from damage while still giving you an incredible screen experience.
TeckNet Screen Protectors allow even, precise transmission of light, giving 96% transparency and offering the highest level of sharpness and clarity available.
Extreme Anti Scratch Protection:
TeckNet Screen Protector offers simply the ultimate scratch resistance of any PET film screen protector on the market. Measured by the standard pencil test for PET film coatings, they achieve a hardness level of 4H
TeckNet Screen Protectors employ a unique oleophobic fingerprint fading technology to keep your image sharp and clear and because the fingerprints fade over time, they require less-frequent cleaning!
The antiglare coating diffuses bright lights and reflections caused by the mirror effect of the iPhone's screen. The film also provides protection from reflected UVB ultra violet rays
Easy bubble-free installation:
Each TeckNet screen protector comes with everything you'll need for a fast and easy installation.
At TeckNet, we back our line of screen protectors with a lifetime warranty.
Only Suitable For:
Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 / New Apple iPad Mini Retina Display
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Top tip....to keep dust out do it near a hot running tap the steam keeps the dust away so you don't get bubbles in
This means that you have no margin for error when fitting them. Get it 0.1 degree out of alignment when you start at one end and you end up with a 2mm overhang at the other side of the screen. Sorry, but I am not a robot assembly machine capable of 0.0001mm precision.
I ended up taking it off and putting it on so many times that I damaged it. BIn sheet one.
I ended up taking it off and putting it on so many times that I damaged it. BIn sheet two.
I ended up taking it off and putting it on so many times that I damaged it. BIn sheet three.
Sheet four got attacked with a pair of scissors. I trimmed it down. Took 3mm off all the way round. Finally I did not need to have to have the precision of a robot.
I got a screen protector for an Android tablet a year or 3 ago, and it was (deliberately) 2mm too small all the way round. I fitted it first go.
As all devices have a surround to the screen that does not need protecting, it seems android does have one advantage- those making accessories for it know this simple fact.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ONLY USED TWO SHEETS THEN GAVE THE REST AWAY BECAUSE I COULD NOT GET THEM ON RIGHT.Published 2 months ago by JB MIDDLESBROUGH
Came before it said that it would be. I would buy again. I had no issues at allPublished 2 months ago by Tracy A.
Great value for money but don't stay stuck on my iPad long so using one a month which is not too bad for how cheap they are :)Published 2 months ago by Lauren