- This product is covered by Snugg’s lifetime guarantee Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a Gold Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a Silver Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a RoseGold Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Messenger Bag (Brown) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Rucksack when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
iPad Mini Case, Snugg™ Grey Leather Smart Case Cover with Flip Stand [Lifetime Guarantee] Auto Wake & Sleep For Apple iPad Mini 1 & 2 Retina
|Sale:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£15.00 (38%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Specially designed for the iPad mini 1 & 2 with retina (model numbers A1432, A1454, A1455, A1489, A1490 or A1491) with precise cut-outs and openings for easy access to all of the ports and features
- Includes lifetime guarantee
- Snugg™ Promise - perfect fit, high quality materials and craftmanship
- Automatically wakes and puts the iPad 2 to sleep
- Soft and protective premium nubuck fibre interior
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This premium iPad Mini & iPad Mini 2 Retina Grey Leather case is made from top quality PU leather and has a soft nubuck fibre interior that protects your iPad from scratches and scrapes. We are so confident in the quality of the materials we use that we offer a Lifetime Guarantee
This case has a built-in stand that allows you to watch videos or read at different angles. The velcro flap on the inside secures your iPad tightly in place whilst the elastic hand strap gives you greater security when moving your iPad Mini & iPad Mini 2 with retina
The case has a magnetic component that automatically puts the iPad Mini & iPad Mini 2 Retina to sleep and wakes it up when the case is closed and opened. The case also has cutouts for all of the ports and features including the camera and headphone jack
- Auto Wake / Sleep Function
- Built in Stand
- Elastic Hand Strap
- Lifetime Guarantee
Why Buy From Snugg™?
- Snugg™ Promise
- Worldwide Brand
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Trusted Brand & Product Used By Google, Coca Cola, Range Rover & Many More
1) Turn your iPad over
2) On the back, near the bottom, the Model Number will be printed in tiny letters
3) Reference the model numbers below to determine your iPad version:
iPad 1: A1219 or A1337
iPad 2: A1395, A1396, or A1397
iPad 3: A1416, A1430, or A1403
iPad 4: A1458, A1459, or A1460
iPad Mini: A1432, A1454, or A1455
iPad Air: A1474 or A1475
iPad Mini with Retina: A1490
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
On to the review. The case comes with a nice cardboard sleeve, and is then chucked into a clear plastic bag, which hasn't been sealed very well. I think if you were giving it to someone, you'd probably take it out of the bag and leave the cardboard sleeve intact. That would look a bit more presentable.
The case itself is a smart looking little thing. Despite not being real leather, it does have a nice leathery aroma to it, which just screams of high quality. The stitching around the edges looks smart and strong too. The front is embossed with "Snugg", which as I've already discussed in a previous review of Snugg's products, narks me a bit because if I've paid for something, I don't expect to have to keep advertising its manufacturer. BHS and Next don't slap their branding on the front of all their clothing, after all. The rear is embossed with the company website, which is at least small writing.
Open the case and you can feel the magnet in action, trying to keep the two edges closed. It's nice and strong, and the case did not fall open. On the left hand side there's a velcro strap which you can use to hold, or tuck into the flap on the back to use the case as a stand. Again, there's more branding at the bottom of the case - we get it already!
On the right hand side, you'll insert your iPad. There's a velcro tab which you pull out, insert your iPad and tuck back in to fasten the iPad in place. Again, this is a nice secure way of keeping the iPad in place, and it didn't fall out in my tests.Read more ›
1. The elastic handle has failed and lost its elasticity and does not grip my hand so the handle is defective.
2. The stitching has failed in a couple of places and the plastic faux leather is coming away.
3. The plastic faux leather is peeling away from the case and flaking off in places
4. The case no longer turns the iPad on or off when opening or closing the case.
I wrote to Snugg asking them for clarification on the terms and conditions of their lifetime warranty. I am aware of what ware and tear is, however the failures are preventing the case from functioning on some of the key points for which I purchased the product.
Amongst the responses the latest has confirmed that basically this is not a lifetime warranty but just a short term warranty that is no different from what you would expect when buying any product.Read more ›
When I bought the iPad Mini I was impressed by its size and weight, but was more concerned about the possibility of dropping it than I was with the earlier iPad.
I searched the Internet for a case that would:
1) protect the iPad
2) serve as a stand
3) have a hand strap to use when holding the iPad and using it
4) the case should power down the iPad when closed
This case does them all and feels real quality.
I recommend one of these cases to anyone who wants one for their iPad Mini.
I will be returning the case for a refund.
Just to add that Snugg do indeed honour their lifetime guarantee and have sent me a new replacement case for my ipad mini.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best Ipad case. Fits well, nice to hold, gorgeous colours and lovely finish. Would thoroughly recommend!Published 10 days ago by Katkin