- Product Dimensions: 25.5 x 15.7 x 1.4 cm ; 200 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Item model number: EFC-1H8SMEC
- ASIN: B009AAA7DQ
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 24 Oct. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (318 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,064 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
Samsung 10.1 inch Book Cover Case for Galaxy Tab 2 - Mint Green
|Price:||£13.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Original Samsung branded product
- Specifically designed to hold and protect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch
- The case protects your tablet from daily bumps and scrapes
- Open the case and the cover acts as a stand for easy viewing
- This leather look case is stylish with a high-quality finish
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour: Mint Green
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch Flip cover case is made especially for the Tab 2 10.1 inch. The back of the case is designed to complement the tablet and the front is made from a leather look material lined on the inside with a suede finish.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch Flip cover case is sleek, smart and ideal for the high-flying business user.
The stylish design means the case can be closed by folding the front cover over the screen, preventing damage to the handset and screen.
No need to worry about everyday bumps and scratches. The Samsung Flip Case shields your Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch from those daily scrapes. We offer full protection because we know how important your device is to you.
Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch tablet can be totally enclosed and ultimately protected, or opened to reveal your tablet’s sleek appearance and functions with full access to all ports and plugs.
Plus the Samsung Notebook cover converts to a stand for landscape viewing at multiple angles.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have read numerous reviews before deciding on which one to go for. I also tried another leather effect style case from Tesco but returned it. The protection was good but it seemed to negate the purpose of a tablet, in making it weighty and not as portable, I may as well have been carrying a laptop round.
I looked at cheaper cases but many of the leather effect ones had reviews saying, don't buy if you have a white Galaxy Tab as it left black marks on the back etc. Or other more plasticky ones broke within a few weeks.
1. Fits perfectly.
2. It is light so that Tablet remains very portable and easy to handle.
3. Different viewing positions. One for typing (magnetically attached) which is pretty stable, one for watching video, which is just by bending the front case in the right places to form a stand (a little unsteady). Also easy to handle fully folded back in book reading mode.
4. Looks really good and adds to the look of the Tab
1. Price - it is quite expensive, for what it is, but it does fit perfectly and does the job really well.
2. Protection from falls may not be as good as bigger designs as the front flap is loose, but bigger designs come at the cost of weight and lack of portability.
3. When folded over the cover covers over the camera, but then again, it would look stupid when closed if there was a hole in the front of the case that would match up with the back.
I only rate it 4 stars since the cover's front face does not stay closed if you turn it upside down. This is a design flaw, but it is not serious.
So many reviews say that the covers bought didn't fit properly. Problems included the camera lens/speaker being covered. Even the best one said you had to charge with the cover open.
This is the genuine Samsung cover. Make sure you purchase the right cover as the Note is larger than the Tab2 and wont fit this cover.
All slots for camera, cables and speakers in the right place. Tablet fits comfortably in the solid back and the base cover does not clip over the tablet (something I didn't want) but sits flush with top surface. The top cover flap has a magnetic strip which keeps it in place when folded under for the typing or reading angle.
But, the flap does not attach itself when closed with either a clip or elastic band. The design also means that the tablet is not completely enclosed on 3 sides which may let dirt in. I will be buying a slim pouch with zip for when it goes in my bag. Would I buy again? It was expensive but I have not had any problems with the fit.
It can be charged open or shut.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very good product. Gives adequate all-round protection to the tablet. Magnetic closure works well, and the external finish is good. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer Cyprus
Holder is as advertised, NO problems.
Delighted, thank you.
Perfect and lasts a lot longer handling by children than any 3rd party cases I have used for my tablets.Published 1 month ago by Masi