- Product Dimensions: 35 x 20 x 8 cm ; 1.2 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Item model number: BR210116VW-BLACK
- ASIN: B00842O6JC
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 15 May 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (130 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 41,025 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories)
The New iPad 1 2 3 Mini HOLDS with Apple Case Samsung Galaxy Tab Sony S Tablet Clamp Desktop Handsfr
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PATENTED DESIGN, COPIED DESIGN WILL BE PROSECUTED Compatible with iPad 1 2 3 HOLDS With Apple Case Samsung Galaxy Tab Sony S Blackberry eReaders and other Tablet Devices
- If the item you are purchasing is not from Xpress UK then it will be a counterfeit, inferior product which we will be of poor quality of materials and will not have the unique patented features displayed on our images and description.
- Xpress UK head holding bracket has been manufactured and designed to hold your device securely, NON Xpress UK products will not have the same quality or guarantee of your device being held securely.
- High Strength Spring enables you to securely Hold your Tablet weighing upto 1000 grams
- High Strength Spring enables you to securely Hold your Tablet weighing upto 1000 grams, Product may be substituted to another colour variation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Designed for handfree use with an adjustable Pole Clamp and a V Rubber Cushion pad to be securely fitted to all types of poles and other surfaces within a Diameter of 20 - 40mm. Can be used in convenient places where your hands are free to get on with other activities or left to just rest. The flexible arm with a high-strength spring extends to an incredible 600mm from the base and a 360 rotational head holder giving versatile use, enabling you to position your iPad or Tablet to your desired comfort. Rotational Head is fitted with small rubber pads protecting against scratches when maneuvering your iPad or Tablet. The Head holding Bracket can be adjusted diagonally to securely hold and fit Tablets ranging from 5" to 12.6" 128mm - 320mm. Whats in the box? BLACK Pole Clamp Tablet Stand 1 x Adjustable Pole Clamp with a 20 - 40mm Diameter range, 1 x 600mm Flexible gooseneck, 1 x V-Rubber Cushion Pole Attachment 1 x Rotational Adjustable Head Holder stretching between 5" - 12.6" 128mm - 320mm with fitted rubber pads, Depth up to 19mm Thick. 1 x Instruction Manual.
Top Customer Reviews
Mostly metal, its pretty tough. The flexible neck is like those use on table lamps, so takes quite a bit of bending power to put it in your desired position. Once adjusted, it stays there!
Very very good and nicely made. Would last me a couple of years I bet (had it for 4 months now)
-the metal bracket could scratch your precious ipad if you dont handle it gently. Mind you, the parts where it suppose to make contact with the tablet is lined with rubber rings and foam
- heavy, not really ideal to take it off here and there.
- handsfree once your tablet is in the right position
- Wake up to you with the ipad displaying morning news! Awesome!
- Fully Adjustable neck; important because your neck might get stiff particularly while watching a long movie in one particular position.
- Can use it to smack a burglar (just kidding (: )
Now that Autumn has arrived, I doubt I'll be doing much sitting outside, so I've brought the stand into my hobbies room and clamped it to the bench beside my main computer. The infinitely adjustable arm has allowed me to position the holder at just the right height (eye level when seated) so that I can have my MoMo11 Bird tablet right alongside the computer screen.
It takes only moments to undo the wheel behind the holding plate to release the tablet and insert a Kindle when I want.
I suspect this one will stay where it is now and I shall need to buy another for garden use next summer (if we ever get a summer). All in all a brilliant product for anyone wanting to support a tablet or Kindle device.
|Length: 0:48 Mins|
The product is actually really well made and seems very sturdy. The flexible gooseneck is strong, but doesn't require much effort to put in to whatever position you want.
Really impressed with the value, and with a 12 month warranty, you can't go wrong. Nice one!
I've also noted that after approximately 12 months, a lot of the rigidity in the arm is slowly reducing and the pivot head is much looser. I would estimate that by the end of the 2nd year I will probably have to replace this item
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The mechanism for adjusting the angle of the tablet is made of plastic and broke early on. the concept is good, but the mount support hardware needs to be of metal.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
This tablet stand is designed to allow hands-free use of your iPad, Galaxy Tab or other portable tablet. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Mr. Tea
Worked ok overall. But I find it too heavy and sometime difficult to adjust.Published 19 months ago by Ning
This is a surdy and well made product made from good quality metal parts. It holds my device securely without fear of it falling out, even when used upside down. Read morePublished on 26 April 2015 by Bookslave