- Item Weight: 9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: na
- ASIN: B000Q8L21C
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 4 May 2007
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (63 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
3.5mm Jack to 3.5mm Right Angle Jack Stereo Adaptor - VASI4KO
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Makes plugging in 3.5mm jack connections easier to hard-to-reach devices by using this right angle shape adaptor.
- Standard 3.5mm jack plug and socket connection ends
- Will work with any device that uses a 3.5mm jack connection
- Light and very easy to use
- Right angled adaptor for easier reach to socket and less straign on cable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This Stereo adaptor will allow you to use your 3.5mm headphones or microphone on a device that is parallel to a wall or other object, which might normaly make it dificult to fit a standard straight jack cable in.The adaptor is designed in a right angle shape for easier access to some hard to get to devices. It also provides high quality stereo sound through the nickel stereo connection jack.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Any slight movement causes audio to drop out which is pretty annoying if you're using it with an MP3 player while walking etc.
I no longer use it and therefore was a waste of money.
I thought I was being clever getting this but whenever this jack is rotated or moved it made the sound crackle.
May be it is not ok with my phone but I presumed that all 3.5mm jack points were the same.
The female socket end of the connector I tried on various stereo 3.5 mm jacks but they were very loose.
Either falling out or crackling on the audio.
Wouldn't buy again.
I was actually looking for a straight connector but the elbow has worked out better for my needs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect if like my laptop you have external speakers & the cord sticks out thus interfering with other sockets.Published 3 months ago by Doctor9fan
Does exactly what it says, great product, its save my headphone leads many timesPublished 5 months ago by Mike
Terrible quality. Plugged in my BOSE headphones and i may as well have been listening through a tin can. A complete waste of money.Published 9 months ago by Counosboy