- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
HOMCOM Air Walker Glider Cross Trainer Home Gym Fitness Exercise Machine with LCD
- The air walker targets muscles at your waist, buttocks and legs. Maintain an upright posture to increase stability and endurance.
- You can stimulate a slow walk and walk up to a full run with complete freedom. Ergonomic moving handlebars let you tone and condition your entire body.
- Get 180 degrees of free range of motion. Activate, tone and strengthen the glutes and legs with moving the legs back and forth
- LCD monitors count, calories, time and total count to track your exercise process
- Overall Size: 96L x 60W x 152H cm. Assembly Required.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The HOMCOM Fitness Air Walker can give you an excellent cardiovascular workout without making a bad impact on knees, ankles and joints. Dual action arms will provide an upper body workout at the same time. 180 degrees free range of motion allows you to stretch your leg muscles, work your hamstrings and increasing flexibility, making it even more effective than most typical trainers. The included monitor helps to count time, exercise and calories burnt giving you a better analysis of the activity. Assembly Required.
The air walker targets muscles at your waist, buttocks and legs. Maintain an upright posture to increase stability and endurance.
You can stimulate a slow walk and walk up to a full run with complete freedom. Ergonomic moving handlebars let you tone and condition your entire body.
LCD monitors count, calories, time and total count to track your exercise process
Get 180 degrees of free range of motion. Activate, tone and strengthen the glutes and legs with moving the legs back and forth
Material Used: plastic, EVA
Colour: Silver, black
Product Dimension: 96L x 60W x 152H （cm）
Weight Capacity: 110kg
Net Weight: 16.5kg
Flat Pack: YES
Assembly Required: YES
Other Key Info: Pedal Size: 37L x 12.5W（cm）
Gross Weight: 18.5kg
Box Dimension: 98.5L x 45W x 21.5H（cm）
Custom Label: A90-137GY
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first thing I need to be clear on and that is that this is not a cross trainer - it does 1 thing and that alone! It goes backwards and forwards nothing more. It counts the:
I understand a cross trainer to allow you to increase inclines forcing you to work harder. So definitely it is not adjustable!
It is sturdy. The instructions were fairly clear; there was 1 piece that needed to be removed and refitted. One thing to mention here, is the need for a bit of hand power or strength when tighten the bolts. I had to use both hands or ask my niece to do it for me. This really applies to the central part of it.
Delivery timescale was as promised.
Price - reasonable
Important: avoid resting on the timer/rep counter - - it's fragile!
But it does not fold & has no resistance adjustment.
Its a cheap copy of Christopeit Crosstrainer Walker 80 x 60 x 148 Silver.
But for something that is kept & used in the garage its totally adequate for the job.