- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista
- Media: Software Download
TurboCAD Deluxe [Download]
Platform : Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
|All prices include VAT.|
Sold by Amazon Media EU S.à.r.l.
Note: You can download this item for re-installation from Your Software Library. The number of computers eligible for installation will vary.
This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom.
Download size: 768 MB
Download time: 2 minutes on broadband, 1 day, 7 hours and 12 minutes on dial-up
- New Auto-Shape - Quickly sketch out standard shapes (arc, line, box, etc.) and TurboCAD will automatically create the precision shape.
- Improved Render Manager - Improved tool for managing and editing of photorealistic elements.
- New SKP 2013 Read/Write Filter
- Improved DWG/DXF Read/Write filters.
- Perfect for illustrators, designers, hobbyists, students and more.
TurboCAD Deluxe is everything you need to create presentation-ready floorplans, models, illustrations, and more. Setup wizards, snaps and alignment aids help you quickly layout designs. Access hundreds of tools to draw, modify, dimension and annotate designs, including specific tools for architectural and mechanical design. Create powerful presentations and explore alternatives with LightWorks photorealistic lighting and rendering. Plus, extensive file support including DWG, DXF, SKP, STL for 3D printing, and more make it easy to share your work.System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista
- RAM: 2GB (64-bit Systems) 1GB (32-bit Systems)
- Additional Requirements: *TurboCAD 21 is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported. ** 32-bit version of TurboCAD 21 will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported. Recommended: Your experience with TurboCAD 21 will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 4+ GB RAM, and larger display resolution and graphics support. The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance. RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers: http://www.redway3d.com/pages/GPUList.php
There are no customer reviews yet.