- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 5.1 x 7.6 cm ; 172 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Item model number: A01161
- ASIN: B001E43X6Y
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 39,060 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.50 UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Scottish Fine Soap Heather Soap 100g in Tin
|Price:||£4.99 (£4.82 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Extra moisturising finest triple-milled soap.
- Extra moisturising, this attractive 100g triple-milled Soap is wrapped in Scottish Fine Soaps paper and presented in a contemporary embossed metal tin.
- With Heather fragrance.
- Triple Milled Soap Made in Scotland
- Aromatic products that provide real benefits for the skin and promote well-being for the mind and body.
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a gift for a friend down south. Nice smell and I also like the tin it comes in.Published 20 months ago by CMS
A quality soap in a nice tin which will obviously be able to used for small items afterwards.Published 24 months ago by Mrs. TJ
Love the smell of these soaps and use them for my undie draw and well as gifts.Published on 9 Mar. 2015 by Poppi
The best soap about! It's the only soap I am able to wash my face with that stops my eczema round my eyes.Published on 3 Jan. 2015 by Catherine Evans