- Item Weight: 599 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 558 g
- Item model number: MALQL
- ASIN: B002IK7076
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 19 Jan. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 133,189 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Marius Fabre Savon de Marseille Herbier Liquid Soap 500ml - Lavender
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enriched with copra oil (extract of coconut), olive oil, and natural glycerine
- Fragrant and luxurious pure vegetable soap
- Prepared in a cauldron in accordance with the traditional Marseille method
- Gentle formula - suitable for hands, face and body
- Free from sodium laureth sulfate, colourants or parabens, phenoxyethanol, phosphates and EDTA
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Free from synthetic detergents and colourants this vegetable soap has been produced in accordance with traditional Marseille methods using olive oil, copra oil (extract of coconut), and is enriched in natural glycerine for a liquid soap with rich creamy lather that will leave your skin soft and beautifully scented.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I also buy the litre refills from time to time as well to keep costs down. A tiny bit goes a long way so it is more economical than one might think.
This range cleans better, smells better and is less expensive than L'Occitane in my opinion and has better ingredients e.g. no skin-drying sodium laureth sulfate.