Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Morphy Richards Accents Sear and Stew Slow Cooker 6.5L 461000 Red Slowcooker
- 6.5L capacity, serving 8-10 people
- Sear and Slow Cook in the same pot
- Lightweight and durable, dishwasher safe cooking pot
- Low, Medium and High cooking settings
- Transparent, toughened glass lid for monintoring cooking
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Morphy Richards Sear and Stew Slow Cooker 6.5L 461011 Red Slowcooker
Morphy Richards 48718A - 6.5L Silver Slowcooker
Russell Hobbs Digital Searing Slow Cooker 22750, 6 L - Stainless Steel and Silver
Morphy Richards 48715A Oval Slow Cooker, 6.5L - Silver
Andrew James Slow Cooker 6.5L | Tempered Glass Lid & Removable Ceramic Pot | Makes up to 20 Portions | 3 Temperature Settings | 320W | Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Andrew James UK LTD|
|Capacity||6.5 litres||6.5 litres||6.5 litres||6 litres||6.5 litres||6.5 litres|
|Colour||Red||Red||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Silver||black|
|Item Dimensions||31.5 x 35.5 x 23 cm||42 x 29 x 24 cm||28 x 36 x 25.5 cm||35 x 23 x 33 cm||38.46 x 34.49 x 26.97 cm||29.5 x 26 x 39.5 cm|
|Item Weight||2.7 kg||2.93 kg||5.54 kg||3.18 kg||5.95 kg||5.97 kg|
|Wattage||290 watts||290 watts||330 watts||200 watts||330 watts||320 watts|
Morphy Richards Sear and Stew slow cooker allows to create an extensive selection of meals with the added benefit of being able to sear the meat in the same pan. Searing meat in the cooking pan means that the juices from the meat combine with the rest of the ingredients creating richer fuller flavours in your dishes. The lightweight, non-stick coated aluminium pot is durable and dishwasher safe so cleaning up afterwards is easy. Transparent, toughened glass lid for monitoring cooking. The instruction booklet contains over 25 recipes from soups and rational old favourites, to curries and desserts.
From the manufacturer
Product Specifications :
- Cooking pot and glass lid dishwasher safe : For easy cleaning
- Toughened glass lid : To monitor cooking
Brushed 6.5l Sear and Stew Slow Cooker
The 6.5L Sear and Stew slow cooker allows you to create meals with the added benefit of being able to sear the meat in the same pan. The light weight, non-stick coated pot is durable and dishwasher safe so cleaning up afterwards is easy.
Hob proof cooking pot
To sear and slow cooker in the same pot
Toughened glass lid
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 151 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pan is quite light so liable to move when cooking on the hob so best to use oven gloves or pot holders.
The cooker has four settings including off: low, medium and high and power cord for the mains.
I opted for larger this time, which i am very happy with. The sear option, of placing the insert to the slow cooker on the hob is fantastic. It enables things to start of being sauteed or browned, with all the flavours staying within the pot. I have a gas hob, and this has not damaged the insert in any way.
Very happy with the slow cooker, and really like the deep red colour of this.
Would recommend this brand to anyone in the market for a slow cooker,
Again I have used the low setting for stews and after an hour or so the food is bubbling away like as if it would if you had it on a high simmer on a stove.
The result is that I dare not leave a meal in it whilst I go out to work!
The 6.5 litre capacity is good for my family of 4 and the alluminium pot is great on my gas hob and is easy to clean afterwards.