Tommee Tippee First Cup (Cyan)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Tommee Tippee First Cup is specially designed for tiny hands to hold
- The easy to clean flip up lid makes it ideal for travel
- Suitable for all forms of sterilisation
- Juice line for correct dilution levels
- Suitable from 4 months upwards
Item Under Review
This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)
We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Tommee Tippee First Cup has been specially designed for tiny hands to hold. The flip up lid is easy to clean and makes it ideal for travel. It has a juice line to help you with correct dilution levels and it's designed to be suitable for all forms of sterilisation. You can use it with Tommee Tippee Sipper Lids for the next stage towards drinking from an open cup. Suitable from 4 months upwards.
Top customer reviews
This was the first real sippy cup that our baby liked using. It's cheap, transparent to see how much is left and only has 2 parts. It was so useful that we got a few for use at home and on the go.
So why the 2 stars?
Keeping it clean was impossible for us - one day I noticed black mold/slime in the crevices under the spout and upon taking a closer look, found it inside the spout as well. I tried a lot of different ways of removing/cleaning the spout but even the Dr Brown's cleaning brush couldn't get in. We bought another one and the same thing happened within 2 months, so we've thrown away the lids and kept the cups. Maybe it's because we put milk in it and live in a humid location, but I recommend all of you check the inside of the spout under good lighting!
Tight lid - When the spout is folded down, it creates a vacuum inside. Great for stopping leaks, but also makes it extremely difficult to get the lid off. Flip the spout up when putting on or taking off the lid.
1. The teat folds down, so it is much easier than dealing with a cup & lid.
2. It is also very easy to clean.
3. It does not have a valve, so it encourages sipping rather than sucking (dentists prefer this)
1. The flow is quite fast, so my son was 10 months (not 4 months) when got the hang of it at 10 months.
2. Some batches seem to have tighter lids (2 of my cups are fine, the other I really struggle to get the lid off!)
3. It is pretty much impossible for the baby to get the last 15mls out, therefore there's wastage unless you remove the lid.
- I am now using these cups for 2nd child. He is 8.5 months old and lifts the cup to his mouth to drink by himself. He finds it much easier than his older brother did, but he still would not have mananged it at 4 months. He still spills a bit of water, but not too bad.
- A good tip for getting the lid off the cup is to make sure the spout is up (otherwise it is really hard to pull it off).
Downsides: The blue colour body is pretty dark so it's quite difficult to see the water level when holding the cup for my baby. Left the cup at a restaurant and bought an apple green one (able to see water level better) at sainsbury at less than half the price! I also noticed the packaging is different when I bought the second cup. It said the cup is steriliser safe which is brilliant and I don't think it was shown on the packaging of my first cup.
Most recent customer reviews
They are much cheaper in supermarkets and widely stocked in most of them (sainsburys/tesco etc).Read more