- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x 120 cm ; 9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 91 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: E10-SVBK
- ASIN: B005HP3OB0
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 July 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,995 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Click here for information about recycling electrical and electronic products
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black
|Price:||£29.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.04 (14%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful bass enhanced sound with superb musical detail.
- In-ear sound isolating design to hear your music without interruption.
- Big brand quality rivalling much more expensive earphones.
- Sound signature: Powerful bass response, clear vocals and sparkling trebles.
- Protect and care for your headphones by always placing it in the pouch provided when not in use.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style: Wired | Colour: Silver
Now this is what earphones should be like: solid metal construction, potent bass with balanced musical detail and vibrant colour combinations. With the E10 SoundMAGIC has again created an unbeatable achievement in the earphone world - truly the best value for money available! SoundMAGIC's acoustic engineers carefully configured the drivers of the E10 to produce exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail. They punch well above their weight in terms of sound quality. The in-ear design combined with the right eartip makes sure the sound is not lost or diluted. Sitting comfortably in the earcanal, the E10 ensures hours of fatigue-free listening fun. Machined in one piece, the metal earphone housing make the E10 tough enough to withstand the rigours of everyday use. The splitter and jack connector of the E10 are also made of metal ensuring a long life of the earphones. Inside the sheath of the cord the twisted wiring ensures a tangle-free listening experience. A multi-award winning replacement for the basic earbuds bundled with modern portable devices: solid metal construction, potent bass with balanced musical detail and vibrant colour combinations. With the E10, SoundMAGIC has created an excellent value for money earphone!
Note:Manufacturer Recommends storing the earphone in its supplied case when not in use
SoundMAGIC E10 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones
Silicone eartips (S/M/L)
Double flange silicone eartips
From the Manufacturer
About the SoundMAGIC E10
A multi-award winning replacement for the basic earbuds bundled with modern portable devices: solid metal construction, potent bass with balanced musical detail and vibrant colour combinations. With the E10, SoundMAGIC has created an excellent value for money earphone!
The Big E10 Sound
SoundMAGIC's engineers have tuned the E10's drivers to reproduce a heavy but clear bottom end. This superb earphone punches well above it's weight in sound quality. Delivering deep rolling bass balanced with superb musical detail, the E10 creates an exciting and fun listening experience with crisp highs and sweet mids.
- Founded in 2005 by acoustic design engineer Tony Xu.
- Design and manufacture products that aim to deliver performance beyond customer expectations.
- Continuously improving and updating products based on customer feedback.
- Innovating with the latest technology and best materials.
- Awards from reviewers at What Hi-Fi?, Stuff, T3, ExpertReviews, AVForums, TrustedReviews, Mac Life and more.
SoundMAGIC's acoustic engineers carefully configured the drivers of the E10 to produce exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail.
Machined in one piece, the aluminium earphone housing makes the E10 tough enough to withstand the rigours of everyday use.
Twisted Pair Hi-Fi Cable
The twisted core cable improves durability, reduces tangle and rejects noise from RF interference.
Comfortable Stay-In-Ear Fit
Ergonomically designed sound tubes sit perfectly in the ear canal and stay in the ear comfortably without falling out. The in-ear design combined with the correct eartips seals music in and leaves unwanted noise out.
Inside The Box
Silicone eartips - The soft silicone eartips are provided in three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) to ensure a perfect fit for everybody. Find the correct sized tips for you, a great fit results in superb sound with plenty of bass and impressive isolation.
Double flange silicone eartips - Provide even better isolation with dual domed construction, a larger doubled barrier of soft silicon stops even more external noise.
Cable clip - Whilst on the go, running or jogging, this clip can be used to keep your cable in place – preventing microphonic cable noise and unwanted movement.
Carry case - The semi-rigid carry case will keep your earphones safe and tidy whilst out and about, in your bag or pocket.
|SoundMAGIC ES19S||SoundMAGIC E10S||SoundMAGIC E50||SoundMAGIC E80||SoundMAGIC Vento P55|
|Metal Body Construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Replaceable Cable Design||✓|
|Inline Remote with answer/end functions plus music control for Smartphones, tablets and Apple device||✓||✓||✓|
|Universal Smartphone Control Compatibility||✓||✓||✓|
|Storage / Travel Case or Bag||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Sound is smooth and well balanced. You get plenty of bass weight, but without the boom at the bottom end that many entry level earphones exhibit. You're not going to get the kind of detail you can expect from a multi-driver earphone, but for a dynamic driver these earphones dig out plenty of detail.
The earphones are comfortable and easily fit in the bowl of the ear. Standard tips supplied are OK, but I'd recommend trying others. Getting a good fit with the right eartips is essential. Try Comply or custom sleeves if you find bass response is lacking. I upgraded to Snugs custom sleeves, which is a really nice upgrade.
The earphone and cabling is very well made. The cable is a twisted cable that rejects microphone noise fairly well and is very strong. All components are made of metal and last well. You really can't fault the E10 for the money.
The sound quality from these are amazing at this price point (£29.95). I used to be a lover of the Sennheiser CX 300 II Earphones which are of a similar price. But the E10 Earphones completely dominate in terms of quality.
Even listening to MP3 320KBPS CBR files, the earphones perform well with a natural warm tone, clear mids and controlled highs. The bass reproduction is very good, perfect as it is for me, though some people may wish to increase the bass using an EQ.
The cable is a 'braided effect' that doesn't tangle, ever! And the junction where the cable splits is a very sturdy feeling metal tube that hasn't degraded even with daily and admittedly quite aggressive use.
The supplied earbuds fit me perfectly but you can always buy other universal sizes if you feel they aren't right for you. A nice touch is that the left earphone is marked with a blue gland between the cable and driver whereas the right is marked with a red one; of course there is also the classic L and R but the colour coded sides makes it so much easier.
The good points?
1. Rich, deep, bass. Sounds great with rock and metal. You hear people talk about buying great new earphones and all their favourite tracks sound different. The E10s will do that if you are coming from a budget pair - I heard greater depth, new words and minor variations in bass sounds I hadn't picked up on using budget (£40) Sennheiser's . Prior to that I had a pair of high range Skull Candy's I got in a 70% off sale. Those earphones were 5 times the price and sure, they sounded better than the E10s, but only just.
2. Robustness. These seem like heavy-duty earphones with a virtually indestructible cable and robust ear-pieces. After my Skull Candy's went gaga in one ear I ripped the cable from the connector all too easily. The E10s haven't tried my patience, yet, but they would definitely put up a better fight.
3. Practicality. For me the biggest point. I have had many earphones and all of them tended to slip just a little when moving around. The design of these buds means that most of the weight is resting on the ear and not on the cable, thus they tend to stay in place better. There is a also a simple little clip on the cable you can attach to clothing and a thing that adjusts the length of the cable between the ear piece and where the cable forks. All helps prevent shocks that may pull the earphone out of position.
4. Power. Unless you change the defaults, Itunes follows EU regulations to prevent possible ear damage. With these earphones, unlike any of my 7-8 previous pairs, it feels like the EU needs to tighten up those regulations. Never thought I would hear myself say that. I've always been a full power kinda guy.
5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sound, as ever, is excellent - Main issue which seems to come up here is the connector is a little loose in the socket of my iphone 6 and when it wiggles you lose the sound in... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by hipponax
After purchasing the iPhone 7 with its lack of headphone jack, I had to find some Bluetooth headphones and decided to take a punt on these. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Grant Fam
Bought these as they get great reviews. Sound quality is good but despite trying the many different ear buds that are supplied I still can't get a comfortable fit. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mark Anderson
The control thing is pretty big and has a flat edge, and they're position just where the collar is and so they keep getting caught on my collars. Its quite annoying.Published 3 days ago by P. Lai
Bought these headphones after reading the reviews and was not disappointed. Great build quality and sound. I really can't fault these,especially at this price.Published 4 days ago by Lars
For a long time I used the headphones that came with my phone thinking that was the way music sounded. I couldn't have been more wrong. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Andy Hayes
After a few years of buying various Sennheiser earphones I'd almost started to see stuff like this as disposable; perfect for a few months, it breaks and that's just the way it is. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer