(Based on other customers' purchases)
- Is this feature useful?
- Action/ReactionTM Technology in the Midsole - Absorbs impact and adds responsiveness through the patented dynamic movement system.
- Bio-mechanical Metatarsal Sensor Plate - Allows you to better sense the ground underneath your feet for an enhanced run.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: B
- Met-Flex Midfoot - Enhance flexibility
- Open Air Mesh - Highly breathable and fast drying for a fresher environment
- High-Rebound EVA - Provides greater bounce and energy return.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Newton Distance Women's Running Shoes are great everyday trainers for runners who may like to turn up the speed now and again during tempo or fast-paced runs and intervals. The shoes feature a highly breathable, fast-drying, open air mesh, allowing for a ventilation to circulate the feet. Minimal anatomical support strapping, combined with metatarsal stretch panels provide comfort and a snug fit. Incorporated into the outersole, high-density rubber supplies a cushion landings and a spring for elevation, with carbon rubber heels supplementing stability and support. A midsole constructed with Action/ReactionTM technology in the midfoot and heel enables the wearer to experience a highly responsive and engaging cushioning that protects and loses less energy with every step you take. ETC anti-friction prevents abrasion, whilst an anti-bacterial sockliner prevents the build up of odour building bacteria. Slip-proof laces with heel-securing double eyelets accommodate a secure fitting shoe. The Distance Running Shoe is a great choice for runners seeking a shoe for short or mid-distance racing and weekly spread workouts.