|Fits as expected||
£2.65 - £77.04
- The most recognized penetrating, alcohol-based leather dye in the world.
- This top quality dye will stain any surface it touches and it is very hard to buff!
- It works perfectly in any marker or mop and you can apply with a dauber brush Sold separately
- 4oz / 118ml bottle
- Only For Smooth Leather
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Fiebing's Leather Dye
- Most recognized penetrating, alcohol-based leather dye in the world
- For use on vegetable tanned or unfinished leather
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Also works well when applied with a dry sponge or wool daubers
- Use Fiebing's dye reducer to lighten tint and consistency
Top Customer Reviews
Firstly, and it might sound obvious, use good qualityg loves since the dyes are very concentrated
and I walked around with "Purple" fingers for a while once !!
Secondly, always test and again with reference to above "dilute" if necessary.
Thirdly use "sparingly" since excessive initial application can leave a type of "residue rainbow" colour effect
which can be wiped off to a degree when dry (depending on material dyed!).
Again I speak from experience with particular reference to black!
IF IN DOUBT search websites etc to acquire information, as I have done, IT IS TIME WELL SPENT and if you have
an old pair of shoes on which to practice so much the better!!
I did so and the shoes I was going to throw away I kept !!!!
PS You will have shoes to dye for! I do not believe I wrote that............................................help!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not impressed, used it on an iPhone real leather case which was originally light tan colour, looked fake by the time enough coats applied. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Billinski
Fantastic leather dye which I used on a Schott Bros Pea Coat bought originally in 1997. It looks almost brand new after using Fiebings Leather Dye. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Simon Bloomfield
Usual good stuff from Fiebings and ideal 4oz size. Should last me a while. Happy with this purchase. Can recommend. Read morePublished 18 days ago by PedroElGordo, Scotland
Je ne connaissais pas Fiebing's leather Dye. J'utilise d'autres marques et je teste ces teintures sur cuir végétal naturel. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brigitte
I received this product a week after the estimated delivery and it didn't come with its original packaging which I wasn't happy about it.. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CrazyDaisy