- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Ecomoist Natural Screen Cleaner 100ml with Fine Microfiber Towel
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in UK, Smart Size 100 Ml bottle (Portable Carry in Pocket) with High Quality Microfibre Cloth 30x30cm
- Better than wipes, good for Monitors Mobile Tablet surface, PS3, XBOX case and can be used as disc cleaning substance, More bottles sizes available in our Amazon-shop
- Best for Touch Electronics with Flat Screens, TFT, Big HDTV Flatscreen Plasma touchscreen, smartphones ipads Notebooks Laptops
- Tablets display, Keyboards, Projector Glasses E-readers Mouse Scratch Free CD and DVD player
- Alcohol free liquid solution, Bio Degradable and Hypoallergenic, Does not harm the coating of your screen and is Anti Bacterial, Anti static
- Removes all dirt and grease and kills the germs Safe for kids' toys
- Environmental friendly and all spraying bottles can be reused many times over again when they are empty. Save the environment and remove the dust and fingerprint first
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Energy efficiency classA+++
All Natural, No Chemicals, No ACIDS, Cleans All Dusts and stains, Free of Alcoholic substances, Best for iPhone, iPad, Computers, Laptop, Touch screens etc. Eco Moist screen cleaner KIT. It is made from 100 Percent natural herbal constituents, refined on the basis of finest herbal veins theory. Free of acids and alcoholic substances. Direction of use: Simply spray on the microfibre towel (included in the box) and gently wipe the existing dust and stain areas of the screen.
Microfibre Towel and Cleaning Solution
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 1,016 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first glance of the Ecomist website, you'd be forgiven for thinking you're being sold snake oil. I'll admit, I thought the exact same. It's a bottle of screen cleaner with a bunch of 5 star reviews. So what?
Right. I've tried numerous lotions, potions, sprays and whathaveyous over the years. All of which claim to make your screen surface so clean you could eat your dinner off of it. Long story short, they're all much of a muchness. They don't get out every smear or stain at the first attempt. Some don't get anything out at all.
I'm currently using Ecomist on a 50" 4K LED television. Said television is often covered in handprints, food and assorted chocolate and biscuit smears from an enthusiastic 1 year old. When I say covered, I mean the television is literally covered top to toe with baked on crud from a pair of chubby little hands. How said 1 year old covers so much of the screen I don't know as it's not done when our eyes are looking towards said telly!
I usually give the screen a good spray with Ecomist, not being overly liberal but at the same time not too sparse too. Give it a good wipe (not too enthusiastic, and not to sofly-softly just wipe the flippin' thing) with the provided cloth to shift the solution around a bit, then clean and dry the screen area with the other side of said provided cloth.
That is literally it. And I kid you not, a crud covered television becomes sparkling new just like that. Honest to God I'm not selling you a tall tale here or fencing for Ecomist. This stuff genuinely works. It's a stupid bottle of spray for Christ sake. No idea how they do it, but screen cleaning a seriously caked on telly is now effortless.
Love this stuff and cannot recommend it highly enough. Go get some.
Easy to spray, quick drying with no smearing.
I got this delivered at work, and due to me expressing my delight with the product, it was quickly shared out to the whole team, who have all said comments like “it’s likr going from HD to 4K” after they’d cleaned the grime from their laptop screens.
Looks like I might have to buy another bottle very soon to keep up with the demand!
Can’t recommend this highly enough.
Only ever used a little damp cloth up until now but having a daughter that loves putting mucky fingers all over the tv I needed something a bit better ,
After buying and reading all the reviews I decided it was time to try something new
I haven’t regretted it either as it’s great stuff
Does exactly what it says it does and cleans really well
No messing around just spray on cloth and wipe
Leaves your screen looking brand new
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?