- Save 50% on CADeN Thickened Lens Pouch Bag(S) when you purchase 1 or more CADeN camera bag offered by caden official store. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 50% on CADeN Thickened Lens Pouch Bag(M) when you purchase 1 or more CADeN camera bag offered by caden official store. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 50% on CADeN Thickened Lens Pouch Bag(L) when you purchase 1 or more CADeN camera bag offered by caden official store. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 50% on CADeN Thickened Lens Pouch Bag(S+M) when you purchase 1 or more CADeN camera bag offered by caden official store. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 50% on CADeN Thickened Lens Pouch Bag(S+M+L) when you purchase 1 or more CADeN camera bag offered by caden official store. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 4% on this item when you purchase 1 or more CADeN Camera Backpack offered by caden official store. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
CADeN DSLR Camera Bag Waterproof Anti Theft Shoulder Messenger Backpack Camera Case Sling Crossbody Triangle Bag With Rain Cover Fits 1 Camera 3 Lens Tripod for Canon Nikon Sony DJI Mavic/Air Drone
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large Capacity Size:33*17*24cm/13"*6.7"*9.45" inches, only 0.9kg(1.98lb). Fits 1 camera + 2/3 lens + photoflash + tripod + cellphone + other accessories. Enough pockets for your cards and other daily things. Provided rain cover, Double protection for your camera bag and Photography accessories
- Multi-functions Both sides quick access with protable drawstring, Only 2 seconds to get camera. when you put camera backpack in front and support your elbows, it will be a stable equilateral triangle which prevent hand shake and improve photo quality. Drawstring at the bottom of this travel compact camera bag, used for tripod, monopod or other things. The detachable and customzied DIY inner bag is made of 18MM thickness 7-layer protection Padding, shockproof and no deformed.
- Main Feature Shockproof and breathable met on back come with a hidden zipper pocket, best design for your card, date cable or other accessories The comfortable, shockproof and decompression shoulder strap, can be adjusted by your size Four small pockets inside of both quick access, used for SD card, creditcard and others On top of this compact travelling camera bag, there is a no-slip rubber handle, strong load-bearing capacity and comfort. Hidden rain cover pocket
- Perfect Design and Good Quality 900D high density waterproof and shockproof nylon. Inner bag padding were made of 18MM thickness 7-layer shockproof and anti-deformation material CADeN high quality special alloy zipper. Frosted cold and heat resistant buckle, not easy to break. No-slip and comfort rubber handle. Adjustable and strong load-bearing capacity tripod place. T-shaped tough frame keeps shape of bag.
- Satisfied Services: 3 years warrenty: Any problem within 3 years, we will offer a new one for you. Gift: Rain Cover 20 years factory experience with more than 1000 people focused on camera bag, trustworthy for you
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Colour Name: K2 Upgrade (1 Camera + 3 Lens + Tripod + Rain Cover + Quick Access + 3 Years Warranty)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Triangular Shape Camera Bag with Good Stability
When you put camera back in front and support your elbows, it will be a stable equilateral triangle to prevent hand shake and improve photo quality
Shockproof Decompression and Comfortable
The back of the messenger bag is one 15MM shockproof mat which also can be used as a portable zipper pocket, fits for Anker power bank, book, Work ID, Glove etc.
Adjustable Shoulder Strap and Wasit Strap,Best Size for European
The first half length of shoulder strap up to 69 cm / 27.16 inches, the rest half is up to 70 cm / 27.56 inches, total 139 cm / 54.72 inches. And waist strap is 96 cm / 38 inches. Manual measurement error 1-3 cm.
High Quality Camera Bag Accessories
Portable and no-slip rubber handle on both sides.
We guaranteed that CADeN zinc alloy zipper wont rusty within 3 years
Thick and encryption CADeN zipper, have checked 50 thousands times before using , won't break within 5 years
High-density reinforcement embroidery process, exclusive to CADeN camera backpack
Adjustable tripod strap
Tripod place is at the bottom of this multifunctional camera bag that carry tripod, monopod, trekking pole, yoga mat. It is convenient for travelling and photography
No-slip and Thickening Rubber Handle
Both sides of the no-slip and thickening rubber handle have taken crossing reinforcement technology, wont break when loaded your photography gear
Camera Bag for Women and Man
CADeN Camera bag are made of high quality materials. Multifunctional, professional, portable, best choice for photography
Customers who bought this item also bought
129 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-5 of 129 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered one of these and am in the process of returning it as the buckle on the main strap doesn't connect properly at one side (see photo). As a result, whenever you put a DSLR and/or lenses in the bag, the weight makes the buckle pop apart and the bag and its contents fall to the ground - not good at all when it contains thousands of pounds worth of cameras, lenses, etc. Fortunately, this happens instantly so I found out on my carpeted floor and not over concrete or anything.
The rest of the bag is however well made and is the perfect size for the DSLR and lenses I bought it for so, presuming this was a one time manufacturing fault, I went ahead and ordered a second bag as no exchange option was available. The second bag arrived a few minutes ago and has EXACTLY THE SAME FAULT!!!
I now have two of these bags, packaged up and ready to return. If I could guarantee that a third one wouldn't have the same fault then I would actually buy another but I can't keeping running backwards and forwards to my nearest Pass My Parcel shop to return them so I'm afraid I will now look elsewhere for a bag.
All credit to Caden, they've been in touch to apologise for the faulty bags and recently sent me a further bag completely free of charge - not sure how many manufacturers/sellers would bother to do that!
I'm glad to report that they seem to have rectified their manufacturing fault and the bag is exactly as it should be. When I go out on a day/scouting trip, I can easily - and now confidently - carry my Canon 6D with 17-40L lens and hood attached along with my Canon 70-200L with hood attached in reverse as well as cards, cloths, filters, etc as well as a heavy tripod on the bottom straps. This is exactly what I bought the bag for in the first place! The waterproof cover has been tested in heavy Scottish rain as well and it works perfectly - unlike a lot of other bags out there, the cover works with a tripod attached too.
So, in summary, I would recommend this bag to anyone BUT please check it over carefully first before trusting your expensive kit to it - something which we really should do with any bag from any manufacturer I suppose!
I haven't really tested the waterproof cover ( crazy red in colour ) but it feels nice to wear. My only little gripe is I would like a quick release buckle on the shoulder strap. That would be the icing on the cake but I'm not going to whinge about it, it works very well, comfy to use and perfect for those days out. It doesn't scream 'Camera bag' at the top of its voice and it can be worn close enough that if someone does try to have it away, its secured to you so you can jab them in the eye and have done with it. Couple it with a paracord wrist strap on your camera, you no longer look like Johnny Tourist the easy target.
Cracking bit of kit.
Plenty of pockets in it, for my cameras (Bridge), phone / water , umbrella (folding one of course), memory cards, batteries, notepad, pen, compass, maps, keys, filters, and a tripod or monopod holding straps below the bag.
It has a substantial waterproof cover, which is bright red, which I think, at my age, wandering the highlands and islands, is a great idea, in case things go awry.
Can it get any better ?
I read a comment here on feedbacks, complaining about all sorts of things like buckles and belts all being wrong, not fitting , not working, and screws and leather bits sent with this bag, so I was prepared to be let down.
I WAS NOT LET DOWN.
The bag is superb in every way one can think of.
Excellent. Fits everywhere it should with room to spare.
Best £19.59p I've spent in years.
I have 6 camera bags and backpacks, and this one is ideal and is now my "go to" one for everyday hikes and use.
WTG CADeN :-)
It has a variety of pockets, with varying degrees of usefulness, as well as external straps to attach tripods/etc. The buckle on the shoulder strap does not do anything too useful, but it creates a nice place to hold a jacket. The 3 internal dividers can all be rearranged freely.
Now on to the things I don't like:
The "hidden" pocket in the back is useless. It closes with a small velcro, meaning anything valuable in there will pour out when I swing the bag forward to access the camera. The velcro location and triangular shape of the pocket also means the usable size of the pocket is very small. A zipper would have been a much better way to close this pocket.
The flaps of the main compartment never fully seal. The top end is always open. While the camera or lenses can't fall out from there, it limits the usability of the camera-free half of the main compartment for other things. Without the buckle fastened, even a phone or wallet could fall out. Again, a single zipper going around all three sides instead of the double zipper setup might have been a better idea, or at least a velcro at the top of the flaps.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?