- Product Dimensions: 24 x 11.5 x 11 cm ; 408 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 440 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: ACP71s
- ASIN: B001NNPEJK
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 7 Aug. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (146 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 59,056 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Vermatik 7 in 1 Ultra Sonic Plug In mice,rats,rodents & insect repeller with built in Socket - Twin Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 7 in 1 with built-in 13 amp socket means you do not lose the use of the socket
- 2 Ultra magnetic settings with 60 square metre range
- For rats, mice and crawling insects
- Built-in night light
- Auto sweep facility, Twin Pack
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Vermatik's Total Control pest repeller does it all! Repels crawling and flying insects and rodents such as mice and rats. Using ultrasonic and electromagnetic waves to repel the pests. With built in night light. The ACP71S also has a contained plug socket allowing all sockets in your home to be in full use. The unit has 2 ultra magnetic settings that cover a 60 square metre range
1 x Repeller
1 x manual
Top Customer Reviews
If this review was at all helpful, I would appreciate if you marked it as such and, if not, please leave comments so that I can improve my reviews.
That being said - once I realised the limitations of 'pass-through' - we have not seen any mice. So it appears to work from that perspective. Hence 3 stars.
Only one ant ; one wood lice; one spider seen since they were installed.
Only time will tell!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I believe they work as definitely did not have as many spiders around!Published 5 months ago by H. Morris
Made no difference to pests. After about a year I noticed they were looking 'burnt' so got thrown away.Published 7 months ago by Jay
Does it really ward off mice? I'm not sure. All I know is, I haven't had any mice since plugging one into the cellar. As for spiders... they seem to be undeterred.Published 15 months ago by TXL
Was a bit sceptical about how this would work but since using it the insects have disappearedPublished 16 months ago by xxxx