EVGA Supernova 1000 W P2 Modular 80 Plus Platinum PC Power Supply Unit
|Price:||£219.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Order it now.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 80 PLUS Platinum high efficiency power supply certified - 50% load (92% Efficiency)
- Superior vertical double layer main transformer increases power output
- 100% highest quality Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
EVGA adds a platinum series power supply to its full line with the SuperNOVA 1200 P2. This Power supply is 80 PLUS Platinum rated with an efficiency of 92% under typical loads. The new ECO Thermal Control Fan System offers Fan RPM modes to provide zero fan noise during low load operations. This provides improved efficiency for longer operation, less power consumption, reduced energy costs and minimal heat dissipation. Backed by a 10 year warranty, gain peace of mind from the heart of your system and power up with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2!
1 x PSU
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
So-So: They don't offer a solid EPS connector for the motherboard, peripheral cables are too long and no pure 6-pin PCI-e connector but only as an 8 pin.
Cons: The fan IS loud. It sounds weird when the load ramps up, even after the load stops. ECO mode turns the fan silent, however I am worried the PSU will cook itself. So no "silent 140mm dual ball bearing fan" stuff from the manual, and I am disappointed. I think it is vibration noise, so EVGA should install some silicon grommets or fan mounts to keep it quiet. I had a same sound pattern with a certain-premium-Macedonian-river named 12mm fans, and they got silenced using the antivibrational grommets. Docking a star because of the false marketing.
I am very sensitive to noise and mileage and overall experience may vary depending on whether you can tolerate the strange vibrational hum the fan makes outside of the ECO mode.Read more ›
Physically this is a very substantial power supply, it's big and it's heavy but it oozes quality. It's very well presented in its box with plenty of connection cables (with a storage bag/case), velcro cable tidy wraps and other bits and pieces as well as a comprehensive manual.
There's an 'eco' mode switch on the back which keeps the internal fan off when the PSU is running cool which minimises noise.
It's also Platinum efficiency rated which helps keep running costs down, I've noticed it's pulling less from the wall (using a Kill-a-watt meter) than the 850W XFX (Bronze rated) PSU it's replaced which makes sense given the increased efficiency. Note that PSUs are most efficient around the 40-60% range so it's never a bad thing to buy a PSU with some headroom so that you're not running it close to maximum)
Add that to a 10 year warranty and EVGA's well regarded customer service, I think this is a great buy for anyone building a powerful gaming PC.
- Very high quality feel. Sturdy and well built with a nice texture to the body.
- A lot of cables that are decently flexible and are fully black to match almost any build. Good length too.
- Extra quiet. With ECO mode enabled the fan will not spin unless required.
- Additional extras. Comes with Velcro cable tidies, a jumper, two bags for the cables and the PSU and an instruction Manual.
- Neatly packaged.
- Screw holes would not fully align... Fan down only allowed 3 holes to align correctly - with a small squeeze. Fan up, all holes aligned perfectly. (Corsair 400C case)
- CPU cable was a struggle as the thick heat shrink was right where I needed it to bend. Luckily the cable was long enough to be pulled up a bit.
- Some of the connectors at the end of the cables were not as good quality as my old Corsair unit.
EVGA SuperNova P2 750W Platinum Fully Modular Power Supply Unit
Great PSU, runs silent. Comes with reusable cable straps which is great.
Great design and comes with a pouch to put spare cables in.
Really worth the wait, product is quality, they seem to have thought of everything.
Unit tester, valcro strips, every possible cable and a nice bag to store the cables you don't use.
It also comes with a 10 year warranty!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not all PSUs are created equal and those made by EVGA are definitely top of the tree. The build quality is fantastic its price represents something of a bargain. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Matthew
Nice quality, added sleeved cables after which are a nice addition.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works perfectly, I needed to upgrade because the 850W one I had couldn't cope. My only gripe is that despite it being the same brand as the one it replaces, the leads aren't... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Gareth D.
Really solid design, comes with pouches to store extra cables. Very well packaged and extremely stable.Published 1 month ago by Christopher Charles Pritchard
PSU died after a week or 2 after purchase but was replaced by EVGA hence only 4 stars. Replacement is faultles - stable and inaudible (Intel 6700K and GeForce 1070).Published 1 month ago by Rafael