- You will get 2% off when purchase 2 products; will get 4% off when purchase 3 products. Enter code 00009999 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
KKmoon GM8908 LCD Digital Wind Speed Temperature Measure Gauge AnemoMeter Ideal Tool for Windsurfing Sailing Fishing Kite Flying Mountaineering
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Large easy-to-read LCD display with backlight
- High precision pressure sensor. Quick response, external thermistor.
- Portable and rugged Adjustable readout Pocket sized design, comes with carrying.
- Use it for industrial and home purpose such as measuring wind speed and temperature of CPU computer fans, air blower
- Wind speed range: 0-30 m / s. Wind temperature range: -10 - 45 °C (14 to 113 °F)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Range: 0-30m/s, 0-90 km/h, 0 - 5860ft/min, 0-65mph, 0 - 55Knots
Resolution: 0.1m/s or 0.3km/h, 19ft/min, 0.2mph, 0.2Knots
Threshold: 0.1m/s or 0.3km/h, 39ft/min, 0.2mph, 0.1Knots
Accuracy: ± 5%
Range: -10 - 45℃, 14 - 113°F
Resolution: 0.2℃, 0.36°F
Accuracy: ± 2℃, ± 3.6°F
Power Supply: 1 * 3V CR2032 battery (not included)
Thermometer: NTC thermometer
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 45℃ (14 ~ 113°F)
Operating Humidity: Less than or equal to 90% RH
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 60℃, -40 ~ 140°F
Power Consumption: About 3mA
Item Size: 10.5 * 6 * 2cm / 4.13 * 2.36 * 0.79in
Weight: 63g / 2.22oz
1 * Anemometer
1 * Strap
1 * User Manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Easy to use and clear display makes the device very handy.
I will be using it to monitor the wind on a local Twitter weather station site (geeky or what), and I will be using it when I monitor windy weather conditions and I survey the health of trees, so if it is windy, it could be dangerous. Also there is an outdoor table tennis table near us in London and the ball is always flying all over the place, so I thought if it was low wind, then I would know it would be ok to play and not waste our time walking over there.
I am looking forward to using it when it gets really gusty and stuff comes off houses etc, that could be interesting. I could also lend it to my brother who goes on hikes.
I am going to get a print out of the Beaufort scale so that I can see what kind of wind it will be.
Great product and easy to use and value for money and it came quickly
I ordered a second one as I lost my first unfortunately and delivery was appalling. After 2 months I still have not received it and yet it is still within the delivery time. In the UK we have got this hurricane coming up and so it is really annoying,will just have to use the regular Beaufont scale instead, which is ok, but not super accurate
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No battery with this product. Don't even tell you in description. How can it be used strait away. Not goodPublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Does the job really well easy to use and to read and easy menuPublished 1 month ago by steven pilfold
Says it comes with battery included, but doesn't. Apart from that it does exactly what it says on the tinPublished 1 month ago by N. A. Bowling
Neat bit of kit that is easy to use. Can be stored in the pocket for walks.Published 2 months ago by Driftwood