Norsens Mens Laptop Backpack 15.6 Slim for College Best Backpack for Laptop
|Sale:||£30.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£38.00 (55%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Main Compartment------1 Laptop Pocket with Blue Padded Anti-Shock Plate + 1 Ipad Pocket.
- Quick Access Pockets------Assorting Pockets, designed for Pens, Notebook, Mobile phone, Wallet, Water bottle.
- Anti-theft Zipper------Double Layer zipper for main compartment, Explosion-proof.
- Padded Mesh------Padded Shoulder straps and Airflow Back support, Ergonomic Design, wear comfortable.
- Water Repellent------Protect your belongings in backpack in the drizzle, not heavy rain.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Norsens 15.6 in Computer/Notebook/Laptop Backpack/Rucksack
Color: Black, Grey Blue, Dark Grey
Capacity: Maximum volume 26L, holds 1-2 A4 folder, 1 laptop +1 Ipad,etc.
Dimension:12.6''x7.5''x18.9''(LxWxH), Laptop compartment: 10.2''x15.3''(LxH), best for 14-15in HP/Lenove laptop and a 15.6in macbook
Occasion: Business Backpack, Travel Backpack, College Backpack, Day Backpack, Casual Backpack Bag
1,Blue Anti-shock Plate for Laptop Compartment, reduce the damage of shock, .
2,Two compartment, one for laptop, one for Macbook.
3,Bilayer zipper with a Free Lock, Double Protection of main compartment.
4,Well Padded airmesh back panel, can not feel tired with long time use.
5,Padded Shoulder Straps, easy carrying, and wear comfortable.
6,Two Side Pockets, designed for water bottle or umbrella.
7,Another Pockets out of backpack, used for wallet, Mobile phone, cards, and etc.
Every measurement is subject to errors because our instruments and our senses are imperfect.
If there is any difference between color and instruction on the picture, please refer to actual condition.
The lock is set at the manufacturer to open at 000. You can keep it as your own combination or set a new one as following steps:
1:Push the button in the direction of the arrow and hold it, until completing the next step.
2:Release the button and rotate the dials so that your three secret numbers can't be seen.
3:Turn the dials to your desired personal combination.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For review I looked at the Blue/Grey variety this has a darker shade than the normal grey material. Designed to hold up to a 15.6" notebook this pack has made use of all the available space, without being overly bulky. I will list out the compartments and approx. sizes of each.
- Front zip area is 18cm across (opening) with a size of 35cm height, but 25cm wide
- First front flap opens to reveal a full size compartment with a mesh zip area which is 25cm wide by 14cm high; behind this there are 2 pen holders, and 2 open top pockets both 14cm high, one 14cm wide and the other 11cm wide. This also has some padding to it.
- Behind this is a small zipped pocket 14cm wide by 10cm height (might suit a small phone or cards etc)
- Main laptop compartment has padding both front and back and on the sides with a pattern raised padding layout on the back panel (dual zip opening), the pocket which holds the notebook is also padded with a Velcro elasticated strap, a shorter pocket sits in front of this (again it has it's own padding)
- Two "wing" style pockets on both sides (zip closing)
- Bottom back padded compartment also has a zip opening to store items here. Carry handle and shoulder straps are also padded.
In terms of padding and protection it's hard to fault this a combination of harder back, multiple layers of padding (some thicker some thin and the good type with decent density to it). Comfort is also a strong point with 3 padded back points. What impressed me most is the maker has utilised all the available space effectively, particularly the back bottom area which could conceal a wallet or purse.Read more ›
Back problems were one of the reasons why I needed a backpack and this one sits so nicely that even when completely full, it doesn't put too much pressure on the bag. And the style of it is great too. I'm a sporty girl, constantly in sneakers so it fits me well :) I've seen many people aorund the business part of town with this backpack in different colour variations, so it's def a hit!
It's good looking; the fabric is really good quality, soft but strong and when I splashed water over it, the water rolled off, so it's certainly protective from the elements externally. It's a unisex design and to be honest, it looks and feels really expensive. The finish throughout is exceptional. All the stitching is neat and well finished off with no loose threads. The zips all work smoothly and I was impressed that it's supplied with a free combination lock. Not only useful, but a thoughtful gesture on the seller's part.
But what's really bowled me over are design features very cleverly incorporated in this bag. It's brilliantly executed in every way. It's all very well having your laptop comfortably secured whilst you travel, but what about the other accoutrements you need along the way? For example, ID card to swipe you into buildings, travel tickets, mobile phone, paper notebook,... etc etc. This bag is so well thought through to provide for everything you may need to carry and access en route, with ease. And that was one of my big issues with other bags I've used; they were functional, but if I wanted to, for example, access my travel pass, which I wanted to keep securely, I'd have to remove the backpack and further inside to the secure pocket where I kept such items.Read more ›
- Great looking backpack with excellent design features and decent build quality.
- Excellent bag for technology carriers or University students with lots of books etc.
- Plenty of pockets to fit all kinds of things such as phones, portable chargers, books, pencil cases, sunglasses etc.
- The amount of pockets and compartments is outstanding. It even has a slot for you to run your headphones from the side pockets.
- The dedicated laptop compartment with padding is superb for carrying my MacBook Pro Retina.
- Comfortable, well padded, easily adjustable shoulder straps.
- Looks stylish and not too big on a 6ft male.
- Would have liked more padding underneath the laptop compartment.
- Side pockets are a little small, would have preferred a dedicated pocket for a water bottle.
- Unsure of the longevity of the zips under strain.
- Although it has some water resistance, not sure how it would hold up in poor weather conditions.
Before purchasing this backpack I found it difficult to carry my technology devices, books and other items without having to make sacrifices on what I could take. The options available with the pockets and compartments on this bag make it my recommendation for a University or travel backpack. The build quality, design and look make my purchase money well spent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Bag! Well made overall; fabric, zippers and comfort. Several pockets for your everyday needs and then some! Read morePublished 8 hours ago by tolrahx
Excellent bag - well made, lightweight yet strong and plenty of compartments.
Described as a man's bag but it is unisex.
Fantastic storage, excellent quality. The problem I have is with the straps: I am a 5'2" relatively small woman, and the harness-like strap contraption at the top of the... Read morePublished 10 days ago by S.F.
Great Bga and Plenty of space,
I bought this bag to shove my books and mac in to. The laptop compartment has a bit of padding and is Great to put my Macbook air in to. Read more
One of the internal pockets were not sewn properly.
I opened the zipper, and the sawing let go the net.
The lateral pockets are poorly designed to carry small water bottles or a zojirushi small coffee mug. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Th
I got this as a present hence there is no “Verified Purchase” next to this review but I’ve owned it for a Month and it’s excellent.
The bag material is strong and thick. Read more
Great customer service, straps could be better but overall greatPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very good quality, good strong zippers with smooth action, all the stitching and seams intact after 4 months daily use. Takes a 15" MacBook (any generation) with room to spare. Read morePublished 1 month ago by denshi