Popband Solid Colour Ponytail Holder Hair Bands/Ties 5 Pack - Autumn
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The world's kindest hair ties! The must have hair accessory for every a-list celebrity and savvy fashionista
- Popbands hold hair up tight without leaving creases/dents in your hair. Our fabulous soft, stretchy hair ties won't damage your hair like regular hair bands
- Perfect for sports, workouts, yoga, running, and everyday use, Popbands hold hair up tight no matter how thin or thick (without leaving a dent)
- Popbands double up as super-cute wrist accessories, coordinate with the Popband in your hair, or choose one to compliment your outfit. With so many colours and styles available, the possibilities are endless
- Fantastic gift ideas for all occasions, Popbands come pre-packaged so arrive clean, fresh, and beautifully presented
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Turn the clock back with this cosy five-piece. This pack of 5 solid colour hair elastics includes the following colours; khaki - aero blue - blue green - sea green - moss green. Popbands are deliciously soft, stretchy 'no dent' hair ties that hold ponytails up tight, but still leave hair fresh & kink-free when you let it down! Popbands won't pull or damage hair like some hair bands, and when you're not using them in your hair, wear them on your wrist as a super-cute arm candy! Alessandra Steinherr, Beauty Director at Glamour Magazine, chose Popbands as the "perfect gift"!
5 x Popband Hair Bands
Customers who bought this item also bought
267 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 267 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Naturally these will be different for everyone, because everyone's hair has a different behaviour and consistency. My hair is naturally straight and quite fine.
I was nervous because the band is quite wide which I've never had before but this doesn't really make any difference to how it ties in your hair. For me personally the "no dent" doesn't work if i'm wearing my hair up all day, but perhaps when tying up for a couple of hours this would be different.
The great thing I find is when pulling the hairband out it doesn't rip my hair. If you pull slowly using the tag left after the knot it slowly releases and weaves out of your hair. This is awesome as with other hairbands I struggle to pull them out and then see snaps of hair wound all around the band.
I was sceptical about them holding my hair, but it hold my hair up in a high ponytail all day without feeling tight on my head, I tie with 3 twists to get the right fit for my hair.
They also make a cute little bracelet to wear on the wrist,(mine or theirs)so you always have one handy if you need it.They are pricier than most,but they are very effective and don't tend to get lost,so a pack of 5 lasts a long time.
We are definitely fans.
I have been using them for about 7 months and they are still going strong. When they've lost a little bit of elasticity I just pop them in the washing machine and they come out like new again.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?