- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dog Bed reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.95 UK delivery
Catit Senses Comfort Zone
|Price:||£17.15 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.10 (29%)|
- Cushion can be cooled in the freezer and used to reduce inflammation, aid with arthritis or just on a hot day.
- Comfort zone includes a multi-purpose massager with gum stimulator.
- Catnip holder and catnip included.
- Elevated design and openings allow you to place additional senses products (sold seperately) underneath for added sensory stimulation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Catit Design Senses Comfort Zone is a multifunctional bed with many innovative features that stimulate and pamper felines of all ages. It comes with a unique therapeutic cushion that can be cooled to help comfort or heal cats, whether it's a cat looking for a refreshing cool place on a warm day, or an arthritic cat seeking a cool surface to ease inflammation.
1 x Comfort bed
4 x legs
1 x Massager
1 x Instructions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I eventually realised (after staring blankly at the item and the circuit) that you can line the circuit up under the gaps around the side so the cat can reach down and hit the ball. It does say this but I couldn't work out what they meant you to do!
What would make this better would be if the base had a non-slip part at the bottom of the feet (or possibly something on the circuit) - when the cat is going mad with the circuit she is able to move either the comfort zone or the circuit so it doesn't line up anymore.
The product was very easy to fit together and before I could even add on the pole thing, Hazel was on top of it, enjoying the coolness. The gel-like feeling to the mat is very comfortable for them and with a warmer day than they are used to, she sprawled out for a while - until I had to move it to set up the other pieces.
It's very sturdy and fits well over both the play and speed circuits. Now I've got the whole thing set up, Willow's slept on it for a while, after wearing herself out playing. And they both perch on it when playing with the circuits. Very happy kitties means very happy me :D
the "chill pad" doesn't seem to work. if its room temp, it's found irrelevant, if its put in the fridge its not much colder and in the freezer its to cold and hard
my new kitten suffered an inner city heat wave and found greater solace from the marble flooring on our fireplace
the "chewing" attachment came loose easily and proved to be no match for an 8 month kitten
i love the cat it senses range. but i will stick to the "ball track" the "rub mat" and borderline the water fountain
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My cat loves it. So cute seeing her snuggle up on it. Just the right size for my cat and small enough to tuck away. Love it.Published 22 months ago by Jayne Marino
I found my cats liked to sit on it to be higher up rather than to use as a sensory unit. The frozen mat might need 5 mins to defrost before they'll go near it. Read morePublished on 5 Oct. 2014 by Domino 80
Was tiny, cat didn't fit on it. Would only be suitable for a kitten. Far too expensive for what it is, pile of rubbishPublished on 12 Aug. 2014 by alicat1231
Much smaller than i imagined. we have three cats, all with inquisitive natures and a predisposition to napping. none have then have spent more than a few moments on this bedPublished on 9 Aug. 2014 by Sue Pointon