10-Minute Planner + EXTRA 5 PRINTABLE TEMPLATES | 2019 Calendar | Best A5 Undated Productivity Planner | Monthly, Daily & Weekly Planning | Daily Schedule | Gratitude & Motivation | Perfect Gift
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ 1ST STEP TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE - With the 10-Minute Planner you can plan your day, week and even a month. Every day you can take a look at what you have done and know what is left to improve upon the next day. There are hundreds of motivational quotes to keep you motivated during the day and even some fun facts to make you a little bit smarter every day. It's your very first step into new life and NEW YOU!
- ✅ INCREASE YOUR MOTIVATION AND PRODUCTIVITY - Thanks to the 10-Minute Planner in just couple of days you will develop a habit to keep yourself on track. Because of weekly and daily planning pages, it will be easier for you to break your big goals into smaller chunks to manage them better. You will start to notice that it is way easier to stay motivated and productive when your day is organized in your 10-Minute Planner.
- ✅ OUR PLANNER IS UNDATED - 10 -Minute Planner offers you this flexibility! It doesn't matter if it's October or June. You can start using 10-Minute Planner straight away because it's undated which means that you decide when to start. No more wasted pages! Every day is a new page and the weekends share 1 page, because we know that even the busiest people need some rest. There are also separate pages for weekly planning and for the summary of the week.
- ✅ DESIGNED IN THE UK - Our planner was designed in the UK and is printed in EUROPE using only top quality materials opposing to a vast majority of planners made in China. In our planner we used soft leather like material that is durable yet delicate and pages are made from Italian sourced paper. Thanks to that you can be 100% sure when buying this planner as a GIFT for a loved one or a friend that it will meet all the expectations when it comes to quality.
- ✅ OUR 30 DAY GUARANTEE - We believe 10-Minute Planner is the best planner available on the market. Should you not like it - whatever the reason - we will honour your decision and refund you your money back no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Customers also shopped for
PERFECT PLANNER TO KEEP YOU ORGANIZED
We know how hard it is to stay organized and keep it that way. No matter whether you are a professional, student or stay at home mom who is busy all the time the 10-Minute Planner will help you to plan your day and track your progress. Thanks to that you will always be on track with your daily goals.
KEY FEATURE - MOTIVATION
Everyone wants to be motivated throughout a day, week or month and with 10-Minute Planner it's easier than you think. Our planners let you to set your daily, weekly or monthly goals and in simple ways reminds you about them. Take a minute to look upon your weekly plans or goals and start fulfilling them day by day and by the end of the week you will see what have you accomplished.
Do you want even more? Everyday there is a completely new motivational quote to fuel your day with good vibes.
EVEN MORE FEATURES
Different people have different needs and that's why our planner is thought in a way to suit the widest range of characters. Take a look at what 10-Minute Planner can offer you:
✅ A5 Size
✅ Undated 6 Months Daily Planning
✅ High-Quality Ivory Italian Paper
✅ Leatherette Hard Cover (Vegan Friendly)
✅ 2 Ribbon Bookmarks
✅ Back Pocket
✅ Goal Setting &Tracking Page
✅ Monthly/Weekly/Daily Planning Pages
✅ 2018-2019 Calendar
✅ Most Important Tasks Of The Day Tracking
✅ Well-Being Checklist
✅ Travel Planning
✅ Month At A Glance
✅ "Best Things About Today" section
✅ Travel Planning
✅ Habit Tracker
✅ 30 Additional Notes Pages
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR MISSION
The 10-Minute Planner came into existence because we know a tool like it is needed in this busy world of ours. However should you not like it we will be more than happy to honour your decision and issue a full refund -it's that simple!
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's made of flimsy paper. Deeply dissatisfying - even roller ball ink shows through.
2. Its main planning sections simply don't work for me: why oh why is the 'schedule' area so tiny? - next to which are the 10 minute tasks area (great idea) but this section is then flanked by a 'notes' section - which is a completely redundant section when I need more room for my actual schedule.
3. THEN don't get me started on the ridiculous set of goals at the bottom - you are asked to tick whether you "ate healthy" (phrase makes my teeth itch - "ate healthily" would be correct). Then you're required to be some sort of bipolar mentalist with the instruction to tick either "had a great day" or "had a bad day" .
I suggest this diary is best for teenage girls who have great or bad days and a schedule that is light on anything worth writing down.
The diary to get is the Inspire Me diary - or if you want some gratitude, then I really liked the 6 minute diary (owing to design similarities of the covers, I thought this 10 minute planner was by the same people - it isn't). Or make your own planner, which is the conclusion I'm fast coming to...
The finance part I was looking forward to using but it’s too small with not enough space for more expenses so I won’t now be able to use it. Having to now buy a separate finance tracker coupled with this one was £28 when I bought it and yet 2 days later (before mine was even shipped) is now £23 gives it 3 stars for me. The fact it is only a 6 month planner and the only place it says that being on the picture isn’t great either. When it says 2018 planner I expected it to be able to cover a year not half of it.
The cover is elegant and very good quality.
Good if you like filling in a diary in detail every day, good for someone who is very forgetful...
or someone with perfectionist tendencies.
It has a daily tracker which was good for reminding you to drink more water and eat healthy etc. It has space for note taking and also has budget planning and a few other things like setting targets and a month to month calendar.
However the cons for me outweigh the pros. And before i go through them I will say first I used this planner consistently for a month so i have given it a very good go and a fair chance to give this review.
Cons - Personally I couldn’t bring myself to continue using it for longer than a month.
It takes a lot longer than the said 10 minutes a day to do because there’s so much to fill in and remember, you’re going back to it all the time... and at the start and end of every week as well as multiple times throughout the day.
I honestly found it quite unrealistic to keep up with...
As well as it taking a long time to fill in, it has a desired time and actual time you fill in on completion of every task but this is unrealistic to me because unless you time yourself (which no one would realistically do) it’s impossible to fill this part in. So I found that feature pointless.
Also, it has a productivity tracker of “low, medium and high & why?” which I thought initially would help me improve my productivity but when i actually used it I found it more of a hinderence then helpful and quite scrutinising having to analyse this.
There’s also a “good and bad day tracker” which I found quite negative because why would would anyone want to focus on bad days, then you read it back at the end of the week when you have to fill in the end of week review and it reminds you of said bad days and personally that made me feel quite unmotivated.
I don’t know I guess just overall I found it quite scrutinising and strict. Who wants to keep track of every little detail and plan and schedule every minute of every day and time and analyse all of your tasks. I think this would only be appropriate for someone who has a perfectionist mindset and this planner definitely promotes perfectionism, rather than productivity. And you could argue to only fill in the parts you find most useful but then most of it was left blank and that space could have been used for something else.
Overall good for someone who has perfectionist tendencies - not a trait I want to have