- SAVE 15% when YOU BUY 3. Buy extras today for family, friends or a colleague. Limited time offer. Enter code BUY3THXS at checkout today. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code BUY3THXS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- GET 1 FREE when YOU BUY 4 or more. Get extras today for family, friends or a colleagues. Limited time offer. Enter code THX1FREE at checkout today. Here's how (terms and conditions apply). Enter code THX1FREE at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- SAVE 10% when YOU BUY 2. Buy an extra one today for family, friends or a colleague. Limited time offer. Enter code BUY2THXS at checkout today. Enter code BUY2THXS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
14 Piece Artist Brush Set, HandMade Superior Quality 7 Natural Bristle and 6 Synthetic Brushes, No Shedding, For Oil, Acrylic and Watercolour, 1 Year Guarantee
|Sale:||£29.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£40.26 (57%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- �� Art Supply Central's GIFT to You: A Short Handle, Ergonomic, Fine Detail Artist Brush. Just to say Thank You for your Purchase! (while stocks last). Plus, FREE ebook for budding artists & beginners on request;
- �� Stellar 4.8 out of 5 STAR REVIEWS for our Artist Paint Brushes from over 350 happy USA & UK Amazon buyers. Packaged in a Stylish Holder and Sturdy Artist Brush Case for Protected Storage and Easy Access & Transportation, this set makes a Great Gift!
- �� UK Based Company for Top of the range Art & Craft Supplies: Set of 13 Handmade, Premium Quality Paintbrushes, Flat, Round, Fan & Filbert. Soft as Sable, Superior Feel & Durability, Incredible Value; Individually Packaged, Stay in Optimum Shape over Time;
- �� Elegant, Long, Smooth, Beech Handles & Tightly Secured, Seamlessly fitted Aluminium Ferrules. For Ease of Use Artists Brushes also have Colour Coded Handles: 6x Synthetic (Brown - Perfect for Watercolours / Acrylic Paints) + 7x Natural Bristle (Perfect for Oil Painting);
- �� SAVE 10% When You Buy Two - Enter Code BUY2THXS at Checkout. See 'Promotions' Section Below for Additional Multi-Buy Offers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Done with inferior, mass produced, cheap bristle shedding brushes?
This SUPERIOR QUALITY HANDMADE ARTIST BRUSH SET is the AFFORDABLE SELECTION to develop and express your creativity (or just enhance your precious 'me' time)
Check out our consistent, stellar 5 star reviews
WHAT WILL YOU ENJOY FOR THIS GREAT PRICE?
- This Art Supply Central quality set will enable you to explore working with water based as well as oil based paints - This set does it all!
- Great liquid holding capacity and a detailed sharp finish; Quality tips, with great spring, come individually packaged. And hairs stay IN the brush, where they belong
- Convenient brush holder for easy access, storage and transportation
- Designed by artists for artists, and produced for you by our Specialist Manufacturer, with over 100 years experience in brush production
YOUR ESSENTIAL SELECTION OF LONG HANDLED BRUSHES
Synthetic: #0 round, 27.5cm; #2 flat, 28.5cm; #4 round, 29cm; #6 filbert, 29.5cm; #8 filbert, 30.1cm; #10 filbert, 28.5cm total length
Bristle: #2 round, 29cm; #4 flat, 29.5cm; #6 flat, 30cm; #8 filbert, 30.5cm; #10 filbert, 31.5cm; #12 filbert, 32cm; #4 fan, 30cm total length
- BUY TODAY, and receive a FREE short detail brush, while stocks last
- BUY 2 or MORE, get 10% OFF. Use code: BUY2THXS at checkout. Consider buying 2 or more for artistic friends.
- Because we are PROUD of the quality of this set we offer a 1 YEAR PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE / HASSLE-FREE RETURN AND REPLACE POLICY!
CLICK 'ADD TO CART' at the TOP of the page to ORDER RIGHT NOW
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The promotion said they would be suitable for oils and acrylics but I was using watercolours this afternoon, and they were great with watercolours, especially when doing fine details - the paintbrush didn't go all floppy.
Janet (art teacher): The brushes were good. As a set I think they pretty much cover everything you'd need for acrylic and watercolour. I liked how soft they were, really good for blending in acrylic. The smaller ones were also great for detailed work. They didn't shed any hairs either which is always a good thing. Feel free to pass on those comments.
Rita: I enjoyed using these brushes and they are fit for purpose. I will definately consider buying a set!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brushes look great. Haven't used them yet but I am sure that they will perform well.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
These brushes are quality products. I will use this company again.Published 2 months ago by Frances Sloan
Bought this pack of brushes when I first started painting in watercolours. Looking back, I would have bought individual brushes. I don't use a lot of the brushes in the pack. Read morePublished 2 months ago by mcavoyd
These brushes are awesome. Always got buy with a few tatty old brushes and fancied getting a nice set. Fantastic. Buy them. The price is crazy for such a lovely set. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lisa coath
Not sure if I should be writing this as it was bought for a gift for my granddaughter who is in England but going by her she is more than delighted with her brushes thank you and a... Read morePublished 3 months ago by LIZBAR