- Platform: Nintendo DS
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Imagine Babies (Nintendo DS)
|Price:||£14.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Embody a young babysitter and take of your neighbourâ€™s babies all with their own personalities!
- Take care of 6 babies (one after the other), each with a distinctive character.
- Prepare their bottle and baby food in the kitchen, check on the amount of food in stock and buy the right food according to their needs.
- Rock the babies in a cradle, put on the soothing radio or move the mobile to help them sleep or to calm them down.
- Change their nappies to keep them clean, keep an eye on their health and dress them up with different clothes
- Entertain the babies: Play with them and their toys, play music to make them dance and take them into the garden to play on swings and other garden toys
- Exchange information, photos and clothing with other players through Wi-Fi
- Keep the house clean: Use fun mini-games to create a welcoming home for the babies: wash up, clean and vacuum, paint the walls, mow the grass, trim hedges and drive away spiders!
- Make the house to your own taste: Use the money you earn and the vouchers you receive in succeeding in your missions â€“ buy items at the shops to decorate the house
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Imagine Babies (Nintendo DS)
Embody a young student who visits her grandmotherâs house for the summer. Your grandmother leaves to go on holiday and leaves you in charge of her house. During her absence you will have to maintain the house and even decorate it to your taste. In order to do this you will need to earn money by taking care of all your neighbourâs babies, where you will find your vocation--babysitting!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The best things about the game are probably the originality, the graphics (of the babies during minigames) and the difficulty level - not too hard but not so easy it's boring. However, maybe it would be more difficult for younger players....
The instructions could definately be improved - they seem to have been rushed and are very unclear and brief. The graphics of the house are also not great - it is very basic and looks very little like a realy house. I have only had the game for a few days and have almost bought all of the items in the catalogue (which are mostly the same toy but with different pictures on it!!) so more items would really improve gameplay.
Another annoying thing - the babies are not really babies and dopn't vary enough in terms of development - the are all toddlers. It would be nice to have a couple of younger babies - who could be bottle fed rather than with baby food and maybe an older toddler who could feed themselves to a certain extent....
Also the game is very repetitive, and you can't change the character - hair, face....
However, the game is very enjoyable and I have had a good few hours of fun out of it. Also, as I say, I am at the very top end of the age range so maybe some aspects of the game are simply too young for me... I know I seem to have put more critisism than praise but the annoyances did not deter me from the unique gameplay and cute graphics.....
I would recommend it...but not highly. Basically....if you were planning to buy it, don't let my negative points put you off - it's a lot of fun!
P.s - previous reviewer: HOW TO PUT A BABY TO SLEEP
To put a baby to bed simply press on the crib in the bedroom with your stylus. The baby should appear in the crib. Then move the blue ball in the strip to which ever direction the arrow is pointing. This is sometimes slow going on the first move but keep going and it will soon move much more easily. The crib will then be rocking. Keep rocking the crib, trying not to speed up or slow down too much - steadily. After a bit the baby should roll onto it's left side, put it's thumb in it's mouth and close it's eyes. Keep rocking for a couple more seconds to make sure it's asleep the click on the exit arrow at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. You will leave the baby asleep, leaving you able to vacuum, wash dishes or whatever while they sleep. Go back and check after a bit and they'll have woken up! Hope this helps! xxx
I was very skeptical when i first turned it on, however it is VERY addictive and has a lot more activities to do then i first thought. I thought the game would be very easy for me to complete but ive found its challenging enough for me not to get bored quickly. The game also isnt just about looking after babies, you have to maintain a clean home, with time challenges to hoover and wash dishes, you can grow vegetables but remember to knock moles down their holes and water every day!
The positive points for this game are that its perfect for younger players but older players who liked games such as Babyz for the pc will enjoy it too, its a lot of fun and it will keep you entertained, its not very expensive and the stork gives you helpful hints thoroughout the gameplay.
The negative points are the packaging and instruction manual are so poor, they don't sell the game and they give no help whatsoever in playing the game which i for one was left struggling with for hours before i finally worked stuff out. Some helpful pointers for people buying this game which i would have liked to have known are
1. in the instruction manual the arrows pointing to the rooms of the house have been printed too far up the page so i ended up thoroughly confused thinking to access the phone you touched the roof and the living room and kitchen were upstairs with the bathroom and bedroom in the roof somewhere!
2. when you first begin to play you won't be able to go outside and the stork will keep saying the lawn has not been mowed....you will be given a lawnmower in time and if it won't start its not because you are doing it wrong but you have a baby in the house or one about to arrive!
3. don't be disheartened by every parent saying you've done a bad job with their baby, i think it must be a fault as i bathe, feed, play, play music, everything for my baby! And the parents still say it isnt good enough but give you money and vounchers for clothes, toys and furniture for the house!!!!
Overall i wouldn't spend more than £15 on this game and i would recommend it to people who enjoy a challenge and like babies!!
Most recent customer reviews