- Also check our best rated Ps4 Game reviews
Eve Valkyrie (PSVR)
|Price:||£31.96 FREE UK delivery.|
- Explore the intricate sci-fi universe of EVE Online like never before as you engage in deep-space aerial dogfights and nerve-shredding tactical incursions on PlayStationVR.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Platform: PlayStation VR
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Explore the intricate sci-fi universe of EVE Online like never before as you engage in deep-space aerial dogfights and nerve-shredding tactical incursions on PlayStationVR.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) The VR in the cockpit is awesome. It really feels like you are in a ship flying around in space.
2) It's nice being able to play VR with just a normal Dual Shock controller and not Move Controllers
1) Outside the cockpit things can get quite blurry and I found myself squinting a lot. Having said that, the environment is still pretty immersive.
1) Content is lacking. The single player section is pretty poor/short and repetitive for the price.
2) Motion sickness. Now this is down to the individual for the most part, but no other game made me motion sick quite like this. I had to limit myself to 20 minutes at a time. Be mindful before you buy this if you know you get motion sick easily (I don't normally, ever).
3) The micro-transactions!!! When you pay full price for a game, you should not then be greeted by a menu of paid extras. Utterly unacceptable given the shallow content this game already has.
In-game purchases on a paid game. Another star down. Without the upgrades you get by paying, you're at a severe disadvantage when going online.
Motion sickness: some, on the first couple of days, until I figured you don't actually need to barrel-roll to straighten up in space - there's no up or down.
Other than that it's a fantastic VR experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a 3.5 for me, looks good but lacks depth and the lack of a single player campaign means you just go online and play the same dizzy skirmish on repeat. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mr. D. Broome
his does make you feel sick, however you do need to ensure you train your body thus limit your usage. Sounds silly but only way.. only affects % if ppl. Overall this is awesome! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Luke
Decent graphics good shooting great for first couple of hours then there is zero content and you have to pay real money for half decent ships or grind the same four levels for days... Read morePublished 2 months ago by S. MCDERMOTT
Great product, price and delivery. Excellent service all round A+++++Published 3 months ago by Andrew Clifton