- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii)
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 transports players to iconic environments from the Harry Potter books and films and introduces a fun, new way of experiencing the magic of Harry Potter through hilarious cutscenes and new to LEGO gameplay elements such as magical building and spell-casting.
- Experience the wonder of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: attend lessons,interact with the professors, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to collect LEGO studs.
- Players have the freedom to select from over 100 playable characters including Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, as well as many other fan favourites.
- Explore iconic settings from the wizarding world including Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade and, of course, Hogwarts castle. LEGO Hogwarts is a grand, immersive 3D environment and the largest, most detailed LEGO game location ever built for everyone to explore and enjoy.
- LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 is family friendly gaming at its best. Conjure up fun with a friend and play through Harry's first four years at Hogwarts as a team with easy drop-in/dropout co-op play, online co-op is also available for PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 gamers.
- Nintendo DS gaming features stylus based movement and spell-casting, as well as two-player ad hoc co-op.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Nintendo Wii | Edition: Standard Edition
Based on the first four Harry Potter books and movies that tell the story of Harry's first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 offers an engaging mix of magical gameplay and light-hearted humour.
As if Harry Potter's adventures weren't magical enough now you can experience his first four years at Hogwarts through the medium of Lego. Similar to the popular Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Batman games you can now control Harry and dozens of other famous characters.
The Grand Staircase makes its debut in Lego form
|Hagrid and Harry explore the Lego version of Diagon Alley|
|Hermione uses ear plugs to handle a Lego mandrake|
|Control dozens of different characters, including Ron|
Each character has their own specialities and abilities, from broomstick riding to a wide range of magic. The most important spell though, which nearly every character can cast, is Wingardium Leviosa which allows you to magically move Lego bricks and build them up into different objects like a wall or a set of stairs.
You'll learn new spells and abilities as you go, mirroring Harry's rise from muggle to master wizard, but the game's a lot less about fighting than the earlier Lego games. Instead the focus is much more on exploration and puzzle-solving, with Hogwarts and the other levels filled with an almost endless supply of secrets to uncover and mysteries to solve.Key Features
- Half term: Relieve all the adventures of the first four Harry Potter books: Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire.
- Who's who: Take control of over 140 Lego-style characters from obvious picks like Harry and Ron to more obscure choices like Hagrid's dog Fang.
- Magic school: Learn new spells as you go and mix potions to help solve puzzles - but be careful not to get the ingredients wrong or you might be turned into a frog or worse.
- Brick master: For the first time you can move individual Lego bricks around and build your own creations using the Wingardium Leviosa spell.
- Team building: Team-up with a friend and play the whole game together, switching characters whenever you want and even playing online on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
This English developer has been around since 1990, often working on movie tie-ins and sequels to already established series. Their biggest critical and commercial success has come from the Lego series of toy and film tie-ins, including Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman and Harry Potter.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The game controls are very straight forward and I love the fact that you can't actually die - you just respawn and lose some 'studs'. There is so much to do in the game I can see that it will take us ages to actually complete it as the developers have been very clever and added elements into every level which require you to do the level again in free play mode. The cut scenes are brilliant and very funny.
I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who likes Lego, Harry Potter and gaming!
I am a HUGE fan of the books, films and games and lego harry potter is no disappointment. The spell casting is awesome, the range of characters is fantastic and the lego comedy elements are brilliant. The game stays true to the story lines and allows players to travel all throughout hogwarts collecting coins, smashing boxes and saving students.
The game is suitable for all ages, my brother and i have been enjoying the co-op ability. One point i must make is the length of the game. I've had it for a few days and can see an upcoming end. However is has been so much fun that i wont care when i finish it because i will just play it again.
This game is a must get for any lego fans, harry potter fanatics or anyone looking for a spectacular console game
This game allows two players to play side by side on each level, using a 'split screen'. This is a little wierd at first as the split is not half and half of the screen, but can be diagonally across the screen, it depends on how you both move about in the level.
It features the first 4 years of Harry's life at Hogwarts; 6 stories for each year linked by little set pieces. When you have completed each story it unlocks it for 'free play', meaning you can go back and play through each part of the story (without the set pieces) as many times as you like.
As you progress through the game you have to find red and gold bricks, character tokens and 'pupils in peril'. You collect lego studs as you play and these can be used to buy spells and the characters who's tokens you find. You have to go to Diagon Alley to buy these. You will also learn more spells when you go for lessons in the castle, as well as how to make potions.
As you buy more characters you can choose to play as them in free play, some you need to as not everyone has the same spells. Once you have played through all the stories in free play you can continue to go around the castle and the grounds until you have found and bought all the things you need. Once you have, it will unlock one last final game where you can play as Voldemort. Great fun highly recomended!
Great graphics, easy to navigate, lots of challenge, follows the films and is all-round very entertaining for both me and the kids.
The game controls and details do take some getting used to but, you learn/discover as you go on. I must confess that I have had use some internet (games blogger) hints and tip to get through some sections as I am not a gamer and the kids got stuck.
My 4 year old daughter struggled at first with the controls but has now mastered them whereas my 6 year old picked them up very quickly has no problems with any aspect of the game.
The best bit has got to be the split screen which lets 2 people play at the same time and move to different sections of the challenge. It is great for building teamwork/communication between the two players.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. My 7 year old son loves the game, as the story follows the books and movies very closely.Published 8 months ago by Linda C