Warlock 2 The Exiled - Lord Edition (PC DVD)
|Price:||£4.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Wield the Ancient Magic: A plethora of spells (170+) with advanced research options, allowing you to conjure powerful enchantments, vicious hexes, and release mighty elemental forces
- Command your Armies: Hundreds of units to deploy into battle, each with distinct tactical uses which creates deep, hardcore tactical warfare on the strategic map: werewolves, werewolves with hats, turtles, mech walkers and much, much more
- Warlock is the only game in the genre that delivers a multiplayer experience identical to single player where each choice counts and there is no auto-resolve
- Co-op PvE, Co-op PvP or just PvP, play as you like
- Build an Empire on the foundation of your Cities: Specialize to maximize your potential for wealth, magical powers, supplies for your armies and military strength
- Game Modes
- Experience the all new Exile game mode where you fight your way back through the shard worlds of a broken Ardania to reclaim your throne. Also available is the classic one world Master of the Arcane game mode with numerous new features.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Windows 7
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The world has been shattered, and you have been exiled to one of its many shards. The time has come to return to Ardania and seek vengeance on those who cast you out. Battle through the fractured realms inhabited by other exiles, hostile Mages and terrifying creatures. Once back in Ardania you will face your greatest threat: The Four Vicars of the United One. Conquer all who oppose you, reclaim your home and take your revenge.
Lord Edition: Includes – Digital Novel, Soundtrack and Digital Artbook
Warlock 2 is a turn-based strategy game of fantasy warfare. Rival against Great Mages, lead mighty armies into fierce battles, wield ancient magic and faith as your weapons.
Experience the challenge in single or multiplayer. Play the new Exile mode or Master of the Arcane mode.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a game I bought at launch at a price that was already quite a lot larger than Warlock 1 had been. I was already uneasy at the fact that they had 7 in game items which you could only get by buying the super mega edition, which cost even more than the collector's type edition with ebooks and rubbish like that which hardly anyone wants.
I asked somewhere about whether they might change the structure in the future so we could get the items on their own and some spokesman said it was a possibility. Also I thought with steam sales I could pick them up cheaper later.
So, a bit uneasy about feeling like I didn't own the "full" game despite paying a fair bit more than I thought Warlock 2 would cost me, but ho hum.
Next I had to check whether the game had an in-game store like countless other paradox games do without mentioning it on the store page. This in-game store is something I'm fairly certain that Paradox are forcing developers to include because so many of their games do it and there are multiple developers involved.
I asked if the game had an in-game store and received reassurance from someone who had already bought the game and checked it for me and said there's no in-game store.
So I bought it.
THEN TWO WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH THEY ADDED AN IN-GAME STORE. Still not on the steam store page but it wouldn't even do me any good at this point since I have been scammed into buying it.
Now I don't even feel like playing the game because it's not complete. I own the most basic version of the game with multiple items, spells, leaders, terrain etc. missing from it.Read more ›