- Also check our best rated Ps3 Game reviews
Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (PS3)
- Over 90 shredding rock songs
- game playable with all guitar hero controllers, guitars, drums and microphones
- Compatible with Guitar Hero Band Hero
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Includes Wireless Guitar controller
- Save Rock n' Roll - With Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock's all-new, story-driven Quest Mode, narrated by notorious KISS front man Gene Simmons and featuring an original song by Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, players will journey from the infamous stage of CBGBs to the molten lava fields of rock treachery where players will be transformed into rock warriors that must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock take down "The Beast" and save rock n' roll.
- Shred with Your Friends, Rock Your Enemies, Challenge Everyone - Quickplay+ pushes fans to the limit with 13 totally unique gameplay challenges for each on-disc track and most songs in their Guitar Hero music library, providing literally hundreds of hours of replayability. From High Score on a single instrument, Band Streak and Star Power Relay with a full band and Power Challenges, which allow players to choose any two warrior powers they have unlocked to try to earn ridiculously high scores, completing any of these challenges will earn gamers extra stars, which unlock tons of bonus content such as accessories, instruments and videos.
- Rock Music At Its Best - Featuring over 90 master tracks, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock delivers a one-of-a-kind music experience through a quintessential set list focused on challenging, hard-hitting rock songs that are fun for furious finger fretters, hard-hitting drummers and fearless frontmen alike. Along with some of the biggest names in rock, such as KISS, Slipknot, Megadeth, Queen and Black Sabbath, the game is comprised of original tracks written and composed by AAA talent, special re-records by famous artists, and bands that are making their music video game debut.
- Join The Party or Compete to Rock It - Guitar Hero 5's critically-acclaimed gameplay features make an encore in Guitar He
Let the power of rock transform you into a warrior capable of saving the whole of rock 'n' roll. The latest and greatest Guitar Hero features a new story-lead Quest mode, where it's up to you to defeat the forces of darkness with your musical prowess.
See the regular guitar heroes transform into rock warriors
Series regular Johnny Napalm gets powered-up Each character has their own unique warrior persona The new guitar controller is more customisable than ever
Each character has their own unique powers, which allow for special scoring bonuses and gameplay tricks. Unlock new rock stars and alter egos as you progress and then use them in any of the other game modes, including the all-new Quickplay+ and series regulars such as the four-player Party Play.
To help with the harder challenges there's also a brand new guitar controller, with a fully customisable base and a new design that's perfect for shredding. With more than 90 classic rock tracks, from bands ranging from Slipknot to Muse, this is the best value and most featured-packed Guitar Hero ever.Key Features
- Rock Legend: Transform your guitar heroes into true musical warriors as you take on the forces of evil armed only with the power of rock.
- Quest for Glory: Journey through the all-new Quest mode, with Guitar Hero's first story-led gameplay narrated by KISS's Gene Simmons.
- Fast Access: New Quickplay+ mode lets you play any song or donwlodable content instantly, with the option of 13 different challenges for each track.
- Rock Track: Enjoy a massive set list of over 90 songs, featuring bands ranging from Black Sabbath and Megadeth to Slipknot, Queen, Muse and KISS.
- Custom Job: New shredding-friendly guitar controller allows for easier customisation than ever before, with a completely removable body design for you to personalise.
Guitar Hero 5 Track List
- A Perfect Circle - The Outsider
- Aerosmith - Crying
- AFI - Dancing Through Sunday
- Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Alter Bridge - Ties That Bind
- Anberlin - The Feel Good Drag
- Anthrax - Indians
- Arch Enemy - Nemesis
- Atreyu - Ravenous
- Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
- Bad Brains - Re-Ignition (Live)
- Band of Skulls - I Know What I Am
- Black Sabbath - Children Of The Grave
- Blind Melon - Tones of Home
- Blue Oyster Cult - Burning For You
- Bush - Machinehead
- Buzzcocks - What Do I Get
- Children of Bodem - If You Want Peace… Prepare For War
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
- Deep Purple - Burn
- Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
- Dethklok - Bloodlines
- Dillinger Escape Plan - Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants
- Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
- Dragonforce - Fury of the Storm
- Drowning Pool - Bodies
- Edgar Winter - Free Ride
- Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance
- Five Finger Death Punch - Hard to See
- Flyleaf - Again
- Foo Fighters - No Way Back
- Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time
- George Thorogood - Move It On Over (Live)
- Interpool - Slow Hands
- Janes Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
- Jethro Tull - Aqualung
- Joan Jett - Cherry Bomb
- John 5 - Black Widow of La Porte
- KISS - Love Gun
- Linkin Park - Bleed It Out
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Call Me the Breeze
- Megadeth - Holy Wars Punishment Due
- Megadeth - Sudden Death
- Megadeth - This Day We Fight
- Metallica (w Ozzy) - Paranoid
- Muse - Uprising
- My Chemical Romance - I'm Not OK
- Neil Young - Rockin in the Free World
- Nickelback - How You Remind Me
- Night Ranger - Rock In America
- Nine Inch Nails - Wish
- Offspring - Self Esteem
- Orianthi - Suffocated
- Pantera - I'm Broken
- Phoenix - Lasso
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
- Queen - Boheimian Raphsody
- Queensryche - Jet City Woman
- R.E.M - Losing My Religion
- Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil
- Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe
- Rise Against - Savior
- Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues
- Rush - 2112 (Whole Album)
- Rx Bandits - It's Only Another Parsec
- Silversun Pickups - There's No Secrets This Year
- Slash (feat. Ian Astbury) - Ghost
- Slayer - Chemical Warfare
- Slipknot - Psychosocial
- Snot - Deadfall
- Soundgarden - Black Rain
- Steve Millers Band - Rock N Me
- Steve Vai - Speeding
- Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
- Strung Out - Calling
- Styx - Renegade
- Sum 41 - Motivation
- Tesla - Modern Day Cowboy
- The Cure - Fascination Street
- The Hives - Tick Tick Boom
- The Ramones - Spider-Man
- Them Crooked Vultures - Scumbag Blues
- Third Eye Blind - Graduate
- Tom Petty - Listen To Her Heart
- Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
- Vines - Get Free
- White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
- ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man
One of Activision's key internal studio, Neversoft earned their reputation creating the Tony Hawk's Skateboaring series. Their 1999 Spider-Man game is still used as the template for the modern movie tie-ins and they recently took over development of the Guitar Hero series.
Top customer reviews
As someone who isn't very "up" on hard rock, I do have to say that the number of songs I actually know is less than 10. On the other hand, it lets me listen to music I otherwise wouldn't listen to, and that's nice, too. It's a good way to find more music I like.
All in all I can recommend this game to anyone who likes rock music and wants a good, fun game.
So the game is fantastic. Now I am a believer. For years I couldn't understand what everybody find great about the game. So after a friend of mine recommend it to me, I decide to go for it.
I have come to really enjoy some titles that otherwise would be indifferent to me. The magic is that you are making the music to play. The great graphics of the musicians playing the instruments with such passion is contagious!
The only thing I didn't like is that if you want to purchase new songs at the PS store, each one is 2 eur. I think that is a bit expensive.
But overall I totally recommend the game whether you play it alone or with friends.