- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.06 UK delivery
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PS3)
|Price:||£17.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PS3)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard Edition
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
Futuristic missions give you new weapons and scenarios to get to grips with
|The CLAW is a Cognitive Land Assault Weapon that can be utilised as an in-game vehicle|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a new story with elements and characters from previous games|
|Attacks come from land and sky with the new quadrotor guns|
Combining incredible high-dynamic range graphics and sensational new gameplay, Black Ops II sets you off on secret operations as Frank Woods – the protagonist from the original Black Ops game.
The non-linear storyline will see you battling during a futuristic Cold War, as well as tackling flashbacks from historical missions and playing as various members of the Mason family. Every decision you make during this story will affect future consequences, giving you a different experience every time you play.
With new futuristic weapons, the chance to master a number of different vehicles and modes of transport, and a mysterious villain - known simply as Raul Menendez - Black Ops II is set to be the ultimate Call of Duty game.Beyond the Campaign
Alongside the epic Campaign and branching story is the all-new Multiplayer mode. New maps, new game-styles and new perks make this the most engaging Multiplayer yet!
The fantastic Call of Duty Elite service is provided for free alongside the action-packed game, allowing you to use a number of incredible features which will enhance and extend your Multiplayer experience.
Zombies Mode also makes a comeback with a series of challenging maps and missions that enable you to fight off the dead in even more ways.
One of publisher Activision's biggest internal studios, Treyarch have worked on many big titles - including multiple Spider-Man games and the Quantum of Solace tie-in. They're also behind Call of Duty 2 and 3, Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have both of them and they play great, great classic maps always plenty of people in the lobby.
PS3 version is best because it is free to play online, this game has really kept its price and not dropped like a lot of other games.
I really like this game especially the nuketown map, I've also played black ops declassified in ps vita, that has the nuketown map too.
5 out of 5 stars for me, keeps lots of people quiet in the house when they play call of duty.
Add my psn for online play SICK0---ZER0
Good value for money
I am an honest gamer who plays a variety of games and honestly I am very impressed with this game, it is a lot of fun and has a decent amount of content to keep you entertained.
I will break up this review into sections of campaign, multi-player and zombies with pros and cons for each.
1. Fun gameplay - with a variety of weapons to use.
2. Decision making - that can impact the story and ending, makes you want to replay the campaign.
3. Story - that is interesting with flashbacks with characters from Black ops 1
1. Short - will take you under 5 hours to complete
2. Glitches - like a knife glitch that will make your knife miss all the enemies even if you are right up close to them.
3. Characters - are a bit boring so you don't focus on them too much.
1. Customization - which has limitless options for you to create your perfect beasting class.
2. Maps - are varies and fun apart from 2 or 3
3. Combat Training - that puts you up against bots so you can practice
4. Lots of Game modes - so you have lots of different things to play
5. Emblem Creator - you can create an emblem that will appear to enemies after you kill them.
1. Lag - it is usually in abundance and can annoy you
2. Overpowered weapons - that people use than can kill you in just 2-3 shots
3. Cheaters/hackers - really will piss you off and there are a LOT of them
1. Tranzit which is a big open map with lots of easter eggs to discover including Nacht Der UnToten the first zombie map from World at War
2.Read more ›
the story of the game is surprisingly good, or at least intriguing in parts, we get to see old characters return as well as new ones, the graphics of the game are actually better than black ops, in black ops, they looked to shiny, but black ops 2 they were more sharp.the so-called antagonist menendez is extremely well developed, his back story is well crafted and executed confidently, it was one of the things that kept me playing through the campaign. zombies mode is pretty cool, with the new mode tranzit, players are able to find parts according to the blueprints and build that said part to progress and riding a bus to you're next destination. my overall thoughts on campaign would have to be 5/10. i apologize for the lack of detail, im trying my best not spoil anything.
its really hard to explain the bad, mostly because it has been covered in the previous games so i'll just list all of the problems: the glitches, suicidal A.I, tedious level designs(some of the future missions dragged on to long).Read more ›
I bought this game, as do the majority of gamers, for the online multiplayer gameplay - as this is the focus of the review.
Firstly I will get the brief pros of the game out of the way:
1) A high level of weapon customisation is allowed, including substituting your secondary weapon for more attachments on your primary or extra perks using the wildcards;
2) Graphics, whilst much the same a previous CODs are pretty smooth and decent for a "realistic" FPS during most gameplay;
3) Unlike the MW COD titles, there is a game type that enables you to play / practice multiplayer against computer simulations (bots) - this is good to pass the time if you cannot get online for any reason, or if your PS3 keeps crashing (discussed later).
Now the cons:
1) The lag on this game is ridiculous. To those that claim there is no lag, I am simply very jealous. There has always been an element of lag with COD titles, but here it is terrible, inconsistent and most of the time effectively makes the game unplayable. One game I can be an absolute superstar (presumably because I am benefitting from the lag of others) and then I will have days when I can kill virtually nothing.
I started to think maybe I was just incredibly rubbish at this game, so I started counting my hitmarkers (indications of when my bullets hit the enemy) and then watching all my killcams. More often then not I would hit an enemy between 6-12 times and then die.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not working properly, probably not tested. Never do the same mistake again.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
really enjoyable game with fast flowing story and action packed multiplayer platform with a wide and welcoming community as expected with the call of duty franchise.Published 2 months ago by Christopher Carpenter
Good product at a good price efficient and swift delivery plus well packaged, thanks.Published 3 months ago by M