- Also check our best rated Gaming Headset reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Plantronics Blackwire C520 Binaural USB Headset for PC (UC Standard Version)
|Price:||£59.00 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£35.99 (38%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- UC standard version built for UC applications and softphones
- Connects to PC via USB cable creating a single audio advice for PC calls and multi-media
- Smart Sensor technology automatically answers calls simply by putting headset on
- Simple and intuitive to use with visual and audio cues to manage call, mute and volume status
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Premium audio, all-day comfort and intuitive call management.
- Smart Sensor technoloy
- Corded reliability
- Designed for portability
Corded reliability that’s ready when you are. Meet the Blackwire® 500 Series corded USB headsets with our industry-first Smart Sensor™ technology. It easily and intuitively juggles PC calls and multi-media using audio alerts to manage connection, mute and volume status. With easy portability, it offers premium hi-fi stereo audio (Blackwire 520) and all-day comfort at your desk or at home.
SMART SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
Experience industry-first Smart Sensor™ technology that lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset – making it the most productive and versatile corded headset on the market.
SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY
Offering PC wideband, noise-canceling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound (C520), the Blackwire 500 Series provides a truly outstanding audio experience – making it ideal for conference calls, webinars, listening to music and other multi-media. The Dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening to music or multi-media.
COMFORT AND PORTABILITY
Ultra-soft leatherette ear cushions and lightweight headband mean all-day comfort and a secure fit. Features ear cushions that fold flat, and includes a high-quality carrying case for easy storage and portability.
With Plantronics Spokes software get the added value of:
- Call control across multiple softphones
- Headset control panel allows for customization of settings, including call notification and related options
- UC presence automatically updated when on a call
Carrying case: Y
Colour of product: Black
Connectivity technology: Wired
Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Y
Ear coupling: Circumaural
Headset type: Binaural
Mac operating systems supported: Y
Plug and Play: Y
Purpose: Call center/Office
USB connectivity: Y
Windows operating systems supported: Y
Quick Start Guide
From the Manufacturer
Corded Reliability That’s Ready When You Are
Meet the Blackwire 500 Series, the smarter corded USB headset. When a call comes in, just put it on; its Smart Sensor technology automatically answers and provides audio alerts to manage connection, mute, and volume status. With wideband audio, noise-cancelling microphone, and hi-fi stereo you always get clear, natural, and rich audio. And the unique Dynamic EQ feature adjusts and optimises audio settings on the fly, creating the best sound for voice, music, or multimedia. The Blackwire 500 Series is a business-quality communications solution bringing unmatched audio quality, all-day comfort, and easy portability--all in a compact, durable package for smarter workers everywhere.
The Blackwire 500 Series corded USB headsets with Smart Sensor technology intuitively help you manage PC calls. Simply put the headset on to answer a call and you’ll hear every word thanks to its premium wideband audio quality. And with ultrasoft leatherette ear cushions and a lightweight headband, you’ll enjoy all-day comfort and a secure fit. When work takes you on-the-go, simply fold the ear cushions flat, and store in the included carrying case. Durable and portable, the Blackwire 500 Series offers all-day comfort for juggling PC calls and multi-media--providing corded reliability that’s ready when you are.
Intuitively manage PC calls and multimedia--with outstanding audio.
- Two user wearing options: dual-ear hi-fi stereo (Blackwire 520) for those who want a richer, more immersive audio experience or single-ear mono (Blackwire 510) for users who prefer to leave one ear open to their environment
- Smart Sensor technology intuitively manages calls and audio: answer a call by simply placing the headset on your head
- Simple, intuitive, inline controls let you answer/end, mute, and control the volume of your calls with ease
- Simple and intuitive to use, with audio alerts to manage connection, mute, and volume status
- A dynamic EQ feature optimises your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening to music or multi-media playback
- Premium PC wideband audio with noise-cancelling microphone and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for a more natural voice sound
- Ultra-soft leatherette ear cushions and lightweight headband means all-day comfort and a secure fit
- Features ear cushions that fold flat, and includes a high-quality, durable carrying case for easy storage and portability
- Plantronics Spokes software provides added benefits:
- – Call control across multiple softphones
- – Headset control panel allows for customisation of settings, including call notification and related options– UC presence automatically updated when on a call
- Offered in two versions:
- – UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype and more
- – Optimised for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft OCS 2007
- Backed by Plantronics industry leading global service and support and a full two year limited warranty
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Awesome noise noise reduction at a reasonable price. Furthermore the quality of this unit exceeded my expectations.
Microphone is short but picks up sound just fine, doing a sound test on Skype. I use this for several hours a day to conference calls in US and I have had no issues.
On Skype the phone (answer) button doesnt do anything. May be you need to set it up, but not obvious how.
My only reservation is that on my head at least it tends to slide forward if I don't have the headband very far back on my head.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Comfortable, cancels out surrounding sounds, good for meetings etc.Published 28 days ago by Reader of ALL
Going strong many months later. I use it with dragon (speech recognition software) almost every day with no problems.Published 2 months ago by William Farnham
Very good audio quality and I've had no complaints about the volume of my voice through the microphone.Published 12 months ago by calder