- Product Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 102 cm ; 12 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 12 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Manufacturer reference: BBQ/FP.05
- ASIN: B007V4DYKQ
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 24 Mar. 2016
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 31,251 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Charles Bentley Over 1M Black Large Steel Mesh Pyramid Chiminea Fire Pit Garden Patio Heater
|Price:||£59.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Features: Cast log grate, ash tray for easy cleaning, comes with poker, hinged door and latch
- Materials: Steel, matt black painted finish
- Dimensions: W50 x D50 x H102cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Assembly Required: Some self-assembly required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This attractive chimenea is sure to be a focal point in any garden. Its mesh surround means everyone can share the ambient heat this unique chimenea provides. It is simple to assemble and easy to clean after use with a removable ash tray. The hinged door makes it easily accessible and the latch ensures it can be safely shut. This is suitable for use with most solid fuels such as wood and charcoal.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is definitely a two person assembly operation, as attempting to tighten some of the nuts and bolts require the skills of a contortionist!
All in all, recommended for those who are limited in their patio space, but want a fire pit heater.
Assembly took about 30 mins on my own - there are approx 40 nuts/bolts to use and little more than that. The instructions are not perfect as the hinges were not attached . Doesn't take too much effort to work out how they go on though.
Dropped a point as the door clasp does not match up position and one of the panels is not fully coated - not a big enough issue to send back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love my fire cone
bit rusty now but it makes all my fire time a happy fire time
This looks fabulous on our decking. Was a bit fiddly to put together, but between 2 of us managed it ok.Published on 26 Oct. 2014 by Juniper
Good sturdy design. Fairly easy to put together if you ignore the instruction to put top on last!Published on 14 Aug. 2014 by Mrs Anne Swan