Salter Neck Massager Shiatsu Electric Back Shoulder Massage with Heat Deep Kneading Tissue Rubbing for Muscles Pain Relief Relax in Office and Home
|Price:||£29.99 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£30.00 (50%)|
- MASSAGE FROM THE UK'S NO. 1 HOUSEWARES BRAND - Salter Housewares began life in 1760 and has continued to grow and thrive within the housewares business ever since. Through our latest innovation, we present your best shiatsu massager experience yet. We're so confident you will love the quality and reliability of our products, we back them with a manufacturer's guarantee for 3 years!
- THE ULTIMATE CONVINIENCE - Whether you're regularly sat at a desk or taking part in sporting activity, neck and shoulder pain can take its toll on your wellbeing. By having access to a neck and shoulder massager at home you can relieve sore and aching muscles regularly without having to pay for a spa or salon treatment. Sit back and relieve any build-up of tension and sore muscles with our brand-new Salter Neck and Shoulder Massager with heat
- COMPLETE COMFORT - Our neck and shoulder massager is designed to fit snugly to the contours of your neck. Each side of the neck massager has a looped handle for you to pull and adjust the massager against your neck. This is ideal for increasing the intensity of your neck massage, ensuring you're hitting the right spot every time
- ENJOY SOOTHING HEAT - If you like your massages with a little kick, you can use the soothing heat function to add warmth to the relaxing vibration technique. You can only use this function whilst the massager is in use, simply press the heat button to enjoy a steadily increasing warmth as you sink deeper into your massage experience
- CUSTOMISED CONTROL - There are two levels for you to choose from. The lowest setting is great for treating dull aches with a softer vibration. Simply push the switch again to increase the speed and sensation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Salter Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager. Deep kneading Shiatsu and heat function. 3 adjustable speeds and reverse technology. Comfort wrap and ergonomic handles. Integrated easy control panel. Auto shut off after 15 mins of operation.
1 x Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager
From the manufacturer
Accuracy and precision at its finest
SALTER has focused on bringing precision to the home for over 250 years, and have applied this same principle to provide targeted relief to aching muscles. Our massage range is designed to make it easy for you to achieve a luxury massage experience in the comfort of your own home. Browse through our selection of back, neck and shoulder massagers to enjoy the benefits of a shiatsu massage.
SALTER Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager
Model number: NM10-GB
Whether you’re regularly sat at a desk or taking part in sports, neck and shoulder pain can take its toll on your wellbeing. By having access to a neck and shoulder massager at home you can relieve sore and aching muscles, without having to pay for a weekend at a spa. Our SALTER Neck and Shoulder Massager, with heat, is the perfect way to sit back and relieve any build-up of tension and sore muscles.
- Deep Kneading Shiatsu Massage
- Soothing Heat Function
- 3 adjustable speeds
- Reverse technology
- Comfort wrap
- Ergonomic handles
- Integrated easy control panel
- Auto shut off after 15 mins of operation
If you like your massages with added comfort, you can use the soothing heat function to add warmth to the relaxing vibration technique. Simply press the heat button to enjoy a steadily increasing warmth as you sink deeper into your massage experience.
There are two levels for you to choose from. The lowest setting is great for treating dull aches with a softer vibration. Simply push the switch again to increase the speed and sensation.
Easy to Adjust
Whether you choose to use this massager around your neck and shoulders or around your lower back, the snug design will make it easy to target specific areas. Each side of the massager has a looped handle for you to pull and adjust as needed.
|Salter Back and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager||Salter Shiatsu Massage Pillow||Salter Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager||Salter Percussion Massager|
|Deep Kneading Shiatsu Massage||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Soothing Heat Function||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Shut Off after 15 minutes||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions||45cm x 72cm||32cm x 22cm||18cm x 40cm||17cm x 42cm|
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The massager is weird to wear, and not really all that comfortable at first. Its quite heavy and awkward, but you pretty much rest it on your shoulders, then use the arm "stirrups" to keep it in place and control how much pressure to apply. The controls too are pretty simple and straightforward - on/off, 3 speeds and heat - though theyre kind of awkwardly placed on one of the sleeves which means when youre reaching over fiddling with settings, the massaging heads can smack your head around a bit.
Also its mains powered, and the cord really could do to be quite a bit longer as you end up tethered to one spot, and cant necessarily use it where you want to!
Those bits aside though, the massage from this is AMAZING. I dont quite get how, but it actually feels like hands massaging you. Its deep and manipulating, and really kneads and pushes the muscles, unknotting tension and soothing stiffness. I found its also effective on the shoulders and lower back, and if you let it "walk" up and down your spine, it gives a really good proxy to a proper massage.
The middle setting is probably the most comfortable in my opinion, but each one does feel quite different, and the heat setting does give a comfortable but noticeable warmth to the massage. Each run lasts about 15 minutes, which is just enough for it to be soothing, and at the end I genuinely notice a relief in tension. In fact after the first use, my neck had loosened up enough to be able to move my head without it hurting too much, and after just 3 days using it 2 or 3 times a day, all stiffness and pain had gone completely. I now just keep it at work to use whenever I feel a bit stiff from sitting at my desk, and its kind of become the communal relaxation tool!
Plug and lead attach to the unit with a jack pin so vicinity to a power point is important. The motor is very quiet so no problem about conversation or watching tv or listening to radio.
Sits comfortably on the neck. Work out the best position for one's back massage - I set up with a cushion so that I can move forward if too hard or painful (when it touches a spinal joint). Feel so good and loosened up after a 15 minute massage (the maximum the timer allows).
The working part is made up of nodules that rotate on arms under the material - quite rhythmic.
The buttons work with a fingernail push rather than fingertip which could mean damage in time.
When I tried it out, it reminded me of those head scratchers; shivers went down my spine and I wasn't sure that I liked it, but I started to relax after the initial weight and not so comfy feeling and found that it kneeds the muscles in the shoulders really nicely and the gentle heat is at a comfortable level.
I have an ongoing problem with neck and back pain (aching / pins and needles type - which may be trapped nerve or peripheral neuropathy) and have tried the hand held , pillow and full chair unit which all provide relief but with varying degree of convenience.
Out of the box ( this a simple printed cardboard box with the unit packed in a plastic bag) – There is the shoulder unit with a mains plug / power adaptor which plugs into a jack plug on the unit and a ca 6 ft cable. To operate , this needs to be plugged in at all times ( ie it is not rechargeable)
This latest unit fits neatly round the neck/ shoulders and is held in place by loops. NOTE that getting these over the shoulders may require a fairly slim build ( or not too many upper torso clothes.
Turning the unit on using the control pad on the right loop sets the massage operating at full speed ( default) – you can drop this speed (three levels) with the lower control pad button. The heating is controlled by the central button ( on or off) – a relatively slow mild heat as with all of these Salter products .The massaging units glow red when the heat is on.
The whole system turns off after 15minutes ( safety measure?) .Access to the control pad is by touch alone as it is usually not visible – this may be an irritation to some
So , how well did it perform? So long as you get an easy fitting with the arm loops this is a good unit which works well for the money