- Also check our best rated Nappies reviews
gNappies Flushable Cloth Liners (105 ct.)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Use a Flushable Liner on top of gDiapers Cloth Inserts (sold separately) to catch the solid mess while the wetness passes through to the absorbent Cloth Insert
- No more rinsing out messy nappies; flush the cloth liner and put poo in the toilet, where it belongs.
- Soft and gentle on baby's sensitive skin; breathable, hypoallergenic, dye-free and fragrance-free.
- Product passes INDA/EDANA flushability guidelines as well as ISO 14851 biodegradability guidelines under aqueous aerobic conditions by a third party independent lab.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
gNappies Flushable Cloth Nappy Liners in an easy-to-use box
Top Customer Reviews
Like all of the GNappies range, these are overpriced. They are also a bit too rough on baby's skin.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wouldn't flush these down our toilet and they leave bits all over little ones bum. Kind of defeats the point of having lovely fleecy inserts to then put these hard liners on topPublished 24 months ago by Samantha R.