Audio-Technica ATR-3350 ATR Series Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone - Black
|Price:||£24.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£6.00 (20%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Newscaster-style miniature mic is perfect for video use
- Ideal for aerobics/dance/sports instructors
- Integrated 6m cable with 3.5mm mini-plug for use with most cameras
- Omni pickup pattern offers full coverage
- Battery Type is L1154F (included)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Audio-Technica's newscaster-style omnidirectional ATR3350 lavalier is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. This high-quality condenser is ideal for video use, and is a favorite choice for aerobics/dance/sports instructors. Its low-profile design assures minimum visibility.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
My only issue with this mic is the extra long cable. If you are planning on recording your audio straight into the mic port on your camera, then this would enable you to get some distance away, but for me I find it a pain to store/untangle, and as I am putting the recorder in my pocket, the cable has to trail down my leg and on to the floor. Other than that, a cracking little mic!
My only minor criticisms are;
1) The mic won't work without a LR44 / AG13 battery. You can buy these from most pound shops (Or Amazon)
2) It is too easy to leave the microphone on, when not in use, which will drain the battery. (A little led would have been a good addition to this mic)
3) The 6 meter cable can get in the way (I wrap the excess cable around the tripod head)
4) The wind guard is a bit weak (You might want to put this mic under clothes to avoid wind)
...these points fall by the wayside if you are careful and take care of the mic. (Besides it's very cheap to replace)
I have used some much dearer microphones from Rode / Smartmyk / Sony / Nikon in a price vs quality test this mic would win hands down.
Here's my lowdown:
The cable is about 16 miles long. Yes, it's thin, but it's supposed to be discreet.
The only plastic bit is on the clip. If I refrain from wrestling whilst wearing it, it should be okay.
It's a condenser so it needs a battery.It comes with a battery.
Condensers are good, especially if you're a man with a droney voice like mine. They pick up that 16-20KHz that many dynamic microphones can't.
It's omni-directional, which means it picks up sound from all directions. So, if you want your voice and only your voice on the recording, do it somewhere quiet.
I am pleased with my purchase, and so should you.
I've only used it indoors, but in that environment it picks up sound nice and sharply without too much background noise. The battery is long lasting, although a little fiddly to change (definitely needs a paperclip or similar instrument to prise it out).