Trueshopping® 55cc Petrol Multi Tool Long Reach Multi Functional 5 In 1 Garden Power Tool Including: Hedge Trimmer, Strimmer, Brush Cutter, Chainsaw Pruner & Free Extension Pole 2-Stroke 2.3KW / 3HP
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Cost effective and easy to assemble, this 5 in 1 multi tool will tackle all of your gardening needs.
- Uses an air cooled single cylinder 2-stroke engine for greater reliability.
- Uses a centrifugal clutch that automatically engages so the tools are driven only when required.
- Key specs: 55cc. Power: 2.3Kw @ 3400rpm. Weight: 7.3kg. Certificates: CE and EMC Approved.
- Please be aware these items are powerful and heavy. For ease of use please consider a lower CC or electric model
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Easy to start and use this petrol garden tool is great for trimming hedges and cutting hard to reach branches.
• Engine Displacement: 55cc
• Engine type: Air-cooled, 2-stroke, gasoline
• Power transmission method: Automatic centrifugal clutch, bevel gear
• Carburettor: Diaphragm
• Max. engine speed (min-1): 8500
• Max. Power: 2.3KW / 3HP
• Idle Speed(min-1): 3400
• Ignition: CDI
• Start method: Recoil
• Volume of Fuel Tank: 840ml
• Fuel/Oil Ratio: 25/1 with 2-cycle engine oil
Hedge Trimmer - Hardened Steel Double Edged Blade, Blade Length: 435mm, 10 Cutting Angles
Pruning Saw - Chain Guide Bar: 12", 3/8" pitch. 043"gauge, Chainsaw bar/blade: 12" (30cm)
Strimmer - Cutting Diameter Approx: 40cm
Brush Cutter - Metal T3 Pronged Blade. Cutting Diameter: 30cm
Extension Pole - 1000mm Length
• 55cc Multi Tool Engine Base Unit & tool shaft
• Long Reach Hedge Trimmer
• Pruning Saw (Small Chainsaw)
• Strimmer Nylon Head
• 3 Pronged Metal Blade
• 100cm Extension Pole
• Protective Guard
• Hedge Trimmer Blade Guard
• One Shoulder Harness
• Mixing Bottle, Plug Spanner
• Handle, Tool Kit & Instructions
Note: Simple pre assembly is required. Spare Parts Available.
Full spares back up service.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I did notice compared to other 4-1 strimmers that due to the 55cc engine it felt like to had a lot more power and made very light work of cutting the conifers down with the chainsaw adaptor. My dad is super happy with it and the price was cheap as well
pulled the starter and the handle came off in my hand.it was returned by tru shopping and I said I did not want it back i wanted a full refund , I was informed it had to be tested, after a few phone calls I managed to get back to Gemma she said dont worry your refund will be back in your account in a few days.I will buy through tru shopping again , but I was not impressed with this tool.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Difficult to start, uses a lot of fuel, quite heavy if using fully extendedPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Brought this mainly for jobs that electricity isn't readily available. The main component I was looking to use is the hedge trimmer at different heights, when angling at a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dan Elcombe
Great piece of kit, already paid for itself, highly recommend. Just a bit heavy.Published 14 months ago by L Baker
Amazing value for money when I bought this item. It is on the heavy side but is very well constructed feeling solid and study. Comes with a handy sling. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Mr T
Instructions are diabolical, and seem to have been written in China. It's difficult to start, and I couldn't release a nut to change the strimmer to brush cutter.... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Ian Croasdale