Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.80 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Zenflore by PrecisionBiotics | 30 Capsules Tube Pack (1 Month) | The Unique 1714-Serenitas Culture in Zenflore has Been Studied in People with Everyday Stress, Supports The Mind & Reduces Tiredness
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Zenflore provides complete support for your mind and body during busy and demanding times.
- The 1714-Serenitas culture in Zenflore has been clinically studied in people with everyday stress and made to support mental performance and reduce tiredness (1,3)
- Zenflore helps to support a healthy mind (1) and combat stress-related fatigue (2).
- Zenflore is the only product that contains 1714-Serenitas.
- Zenflore is a natural product. The 1714-Serenitas culture is part of the family of bacteria given by mother to baby at birth (4).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Zenflore, with the unique 1714-Serenitas culture and specially selected B vitamins, provides complete support for your mind and body during busy and demanding times, helping to support a healthy mind(1) and combat stress-related fatigue(2).
The special 1714-Serenitas culture in Zenflore was discovered and developed by PrecisionBiotics, in partnership with scientists and clinicians from one of the world's leading centres of research on the microbiome and the gut-brain axis. The unique 1714-Serenitas culture in Zenflore has been clinically studied in people with everyday stress, and shown to reduce the level of our stress hormone, cortisol(3).
The B vitamins in Zenflore help support your energy and vitality(2), help support a healthy mind(1) and help to combat and reduce tiredness and fatigue(2). The naturally occurring 1714-Serenitas culture is part of the family of bacteria given by mother to baby at birth(4). It is a 'friendly' bacteria that is naturally at home in the human gut and that has evolved with us over generations.
Zenflore is suitable for those dealing with the challenges of everyday stress. Zenflore is not a medicine and is not a substitute for any medication prescribed for you by your doctor. Do not discontinue any medication without consulting your doctor.
What is Zenflore?
The special 1714-Serenitas culture in Zenflore was discovered and developed by PrecisionBiotics, in partnership with scientists and clinicians from one of the world’s leading centres of research on the microbiome and the gut-brain axis, the APC Microbiome Institute in UCC, Ireland.
It has been clinically studied in people with everyday stress and shown to reduce the level of our stress hormone, cortisol(3). By combining this unique Bifidobacterium longum 1714 culture with specially selected vitamins, Zenflore provides a complete solution to help support a healthy mind and combat stress-related fatigue.
What is the Gut-Brain Axis?
Can the bacteria in our gut really affect our brain function?
The connection between our brain and our gut is already part of how we describe experiences - having a "gut-feeling" a "gut-wrenching" moment or feeling nervous with "butterflies" in the stomach. These expressions have become commonplace for a reason. There is a connection between our brain and our gut.
Scientists call this connection the gut-brain axis(5) - the two-way dialogue between the brain and the gut where information flows between the two organs.
A key physical link that relays the information between the gut and the brain is the vagus nerve.(7) This nerve relays information using molecules called neurotransmitters (chemical messengers). Approximately 80-90% of nerve fibres in the vagus nerve are going from the gut to the brain.(8)
What role can specific gut bacteria play in the gut-brain axis?
Evidence shows that bacteria (also known as microbes) in the gut can act on the gut-brain axis and hence influence gut-brain communications.(6) The gut produces more than 90% of the serotonin found in your body (9) - this is a neurotransmitter that can affect your mood and feelings of happiness and pleasure and research has shown that gut bacteria can impact its production in the gut(10). Current research indicates that a gut with a healthy microbiota is a strong predictor of health and wellbeing(11).
How to take Zenflore
- Take one capsule every day. Zenflore can be taken with or without food, at any time of the day. Note: Fruit juices are generally acidic and acid can damage the 1714-Serenitas culture. We recommend taking Zenflore with water or milk.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Zenflore acts immediately and begins to prime your gut where it is needed. During the first 2 weeks it will help reset your system.
- It is important to take Zenflore every day. To see the full effects of Zenflore can take approximately 4 weeks, depending on the individual gut.
If you have any questions at all about Zenflore, please post your questions in the below Q&A section and we will reply promptly to your query.
- Biotin, Folate, Niacin, Thiamine, B6, B12: Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Folate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, B6 and B12: Contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Allen et al. (2016). Bifidobacterium longum 1714 as a translational psychobiotic: modulation of stress, electrophysiology and neurocognition in healthy volunteers. Translational Psychiatry, 6(11), pp.e939-e939.
- Turroni et al. 2012. Diversity of Bifidobacteria within the Infant Gut Microbiota. Turroni et al. 2012.
- Dinan, T. and Cryan, J. (2017). Brain–gut–microbiota axis - mood, metabolism and behaviour. Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 14(2), pp.69-70.
- Dinan, T. and Cryan, J. (2015). The impact of gut microbiota on brain and behaviour. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, 18(6), pp.552-558.
- Bonaz et al. (2018). The Vagus Nerve at the Interface of the Microbiota-Gut-Brain Axis. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 12.
- Ruffoli et al. (2011). The chemical neuroanatomy of vagus nerve stimulation. Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy, 42(4), pp.288-296.
- Gershon, M. and Tack, J. (2007). The Serotonin Signaling System: From Basic Understanding to Drug Development for Functional GI Disorders. Gastroenterology, 132(1), pp.397-414.
- Kennedy et al. (2017). Kynurenine pathway metabolism and the microbiota-gut-brain axis. Neuropharmacology, 112, pp.399-412.
- Clemente et al. (2012). The Impact of the Gut Microbiota on Human Health: An Integrative View. Cell, 148(6), pp.1258-1270.
Zenflore and the gut-brain axis
The 1714-Serenitas culture in Zenflore has been shown to activate your stress coping centres and to reduce levels of your stress hormone, cortisol(3).
It acts by becoming part of the gut microbiota that is involved in the gut-brain axis, the two way communication between the brain and the gut. The culture in Zenflore is known to be involved in regulating your immune system, which also plays an important role in health and well-being.
The importance and role of natural gut microbiota in a healthy digestive system
The digestive system contains millions of bacteria, which occur naturally in the gut. Levels of our good bacteria can change, often due to stress, antibiotics and poor diet. Food supplements containing live bacteria can help the natural balance of bacteria in the gut when it has been disrupted.
What makes Zenflore different?
The 1714-Serenitas live culture in Zenflore is a unique bacterial culture that has been clinically studied in people with everyday stress(3). It's been shown to reduce the level of our stress hormone, cortisol and the impact of stress on daily life(3).
Zenflore is the only product that contains the 1714-Serenitas live culture.
The unique culture in Zenflore is a 'good' bacteria that occurs naturally in the human gut. It is part the Bifidobacteria family, one of the first kinds of bacteria passed by mother to baby at birth(4).
It is a PrecisionBiotic which work specifically on the area for which it was developed.
Over 17 years ago, our scientists began researching live bacterial cultures (known as probiotics) together with experts from one of the world’s leading centres of microbiome research, the APC Microbiome Institute in Cork, Ireland.
Since then, they have discovered hundreds of different bacterial cultures and they’ve put each one through rigorous scientific tests. Amongst these hundreds are a handful of special bacteria that stand out because of the precise and significant impact they make on human gut health.
Myths about bacteria
Myth 1 : A multi-strain product is better
Mixing multiple live bacterial cultures together does not ensure that each culture will retain its properties or that different cultures will complement each other. Different cultures behave in different ways and may have competing effects. Hence Zenflore contains a single live culture, the specially selected Bifidobacterium longum 1714-Serenitas culture.
Myth 2 : Products with higher levels of bacteria have more impact.
Reality: Excess amounts of bacteria are simply excreted by the body. A single Zenflore capsule contains 1 billion live bacteria, or 1x109colony forming units (CFUs), at the time of production. The quantity of bacteria in each capsule has been chosen for optimal action. It has been rigorously tested by scientific teams, culminating in testing in clinical trials.
If you have any questions at all about Zenflore, please post your question in the below Q&A section and we will reply promptly to your query.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried these techniques with modest success . But this product achieves the same ends without the need for any meditative techniques, just take the supplement. You will still get the thoughts, but they pass without that terrible cycle taking hold.
For example, Zenflore doesn't prevent the crazy thought train but your physical response to those thoughts will be much improved, with the panic symptoms less severe and easier to rein in. Recovery time afer an episode much improved also.
I have found myself making healthier choices, for example, a greater appetite for exercise and diminished alcohol intake.
Quite possibly a knock on effect from just having my s**t together, I feel much more balanced, calm and rational.
Zenflore has definitely had a holistic effect on my wellbeing and I'd recommend this to anyone.
The price may be a little off putting but my experience has been it's worth every penny.