Sony LiveView Touch Generation 2 SmartWatch Android Smartphone Accessory
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-responsive touch display
- Caller identification
- Bluetooth Technology
- Track information displayed while playing music
- Convenient clip
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This Android watch keeps you discreetly updated & your hands free
Check out Facebook posts, catch up on tweets, texts and email, see who's calling or escape with some tunes. Discover SmartWatch, an Android watch with a scratch & splash-proof multi-touch display. Clip it on. Wear it with any 20mm wristband. Enjoy your favourite SmartWatch apps. It's up to you.
See who's calling
Caller ID is shown on the Bluetooth accessory display when an incoming call is received.
Your world at your fingertip
SmartWatch features an easy-to-use, ultra-responsive touch display. Finding your way around SmartWatch couldn't be easier. Your world's just a tap, swipe or press away.
You choose - Android Market
Want to do more with your SmartWatch? Download compatible applications on Android Market. And customise your SmartWatch to make it exclusively yours.
Make it yours Customise your SmartWatch with any 20mm wristband or wear its stylish, soft-rubber wristband. You can even use it as a clip. This ultra-sleek, ultra-slim Android remote was designed to impress.
Clip LiveView onto your shirt, belt, jacket or notepad. Anywhere you want. It's up to you.
The Bluetooth experience
Bluetooth wireless technology frees more than your hands - it lets your devices talk to each other without tangles, across ranges of up to 10 metres.
Top Customer Reviews
I like this device overall:
. Good value price wise
. Good looking device overall -- came with 2 watch bands as well
. Many very cool alternate clock faces available that completely transform the look of the watch -- like having a new watch everytime you choose a face
. The touch screen works well the gestures well designed and intuitive
. Plenty of good apps available since Sony is a first mover in this area
. Apps are easy to find because they encourage developers to add a special tag to their Googleplay descriptions
. Notifications are well designed
. Each app can have its own section [Bit more like iOS than the usual monolithic notifications in Android]
. You can move through individual notifications with swipe gestures which is really cool
. Loses the bluetooth connection with the HTC One V a little bit too often even when the devices are sitting side by side
. It would have been more practical had they chosen to use standard micro USB charger [Smartwatch 2 uses the standard]
. I would like a tiny speaker to offer alert beeps
. It would be good if it could do different vibration patterns as well
But I think this watch is good value for money. I'm happy to recommend it.
1. It requires a constant bluetooth connection to an Android phone to do anything - it won't even display the time if you have not connected it at least once after powering it on.
2. The device itself is essentially an extra, remote screen for your Android device - although it may appear that way, the various SmartWatch apps available on Google Play do NOT run on the device itself, instead they run on the phone and their output is sent to the watch. This means that any apps you have downloaded for the watch will be constantly running in the background on your phone. So, if you have an older Android device with not a lot of memory, this could be a big problem and cause your phone to slow up considerably. I have an Xperia Arc which has 512 MB RAM, and I would say that is about the minimum spec of phone you should try using with this watch. I need to turn off my bluetooth connection (which automatically shuts down the SmartWatch apps) when using memory intensive apps/games on my phone or performance will be affected.
3. The bluetooth connection requires 2 apps to be installed on your phone, LiveWare Manager and the SmartWatch app. The bluetooth connection is however still not perfect, and drops out from time to time. This is improving with new LiveWare releases, and I understand it's MUCH more reliable than the old LiveView connection, but it's still not perfect.
4. The music player widget will not show the album art and track name (as shown in the pictures here) unless you have a Sony phone and are using the stock Sony music app. The controls still work for other players (like PowerAmp).
5.Read more ›
The bluetooth connection is fast and I have found the battery life pretty good. I used the watch for 4 days on 1 charge. The Phone battery is affected but not as much as expected. Another bonus is being able to see who is calling without getting your phone out. Shame that the charging connection is not micro USB but overall very pleased with the purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
loved it but no one said it doesn't fit iPhone so i had to return. sorry, I didn't know, I didn't find the info... learn from mistakes.Published 3 months ago by I D.
It worked very well, until the charger connection started to have issues. Nowadays, the watch is in good condition, but i can't charge itPublished 4 months ago by Tautologist
Strap holder on watch broke and watch had to be returned for a refundPublished 16 months ago by MRS S ASH
Mine didnt work when i recieved it.having trouble sending it backPublished 16 months ago by darrin pickard
Box had been opened only came with one strap instead of 2 when it says it should come with 2. FuriousPublished 19 months ago by laura smith