- Boxed-product Weight: 82 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: TRIXES
- ASIN: B004T1VSRK
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 21 Mar. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (587 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #68 in Electronics > Accessories > Portable Sound & Vision Accessories > MP3 Player Accessories > Chargers & Charger Docks
- #401 in Electronics > Accessories > Car & Vehicle Electronics Accessories > Mobile Phone Accessories > Car Chargers
- #1867 in Electronics > Accessories > Mobile Phone Accessories > Chargers
TRIXES Black Micro 2 Port USB 2.1A Car Charger Splitter Adapter for iPod iPhone iPad Mobile SatNav
|You Save:||£4.51 (75%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Two USB ports.
- ONLY 60MM Deep. Simple to use.
- Charge any USB appliances that use a USB charging cable (not included) EG Satnav, mobile phone etc.
- Great for charging smart phones, tablets and satnavs via the cigarette lighter socket.
- Input: 12-24V DC. USB outputs: DC 5.0V 2.1A + 5.0V 1A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Keep your USB devices powered whilst on the move. Use this product in your car to charge or power any device that needs USB for power.Simple to use, just plug this charger into your car's cigarette lighter socket.
Two USB ports
Simple to use
Charge any USB appliances that use a USB charging cable (not included) eg Satnav, mobile phone etc.
Great for charging Apple iPads, iPhones, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPods.
Input: 12-24V DC. USB outputs: DC 5.0V 2.1A + 5.0V 1A.
Dimensions: Size (approx): 6.0cm x 3.1cm. Weight: 20g
1 x Two-port USB Charger
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly as described and works as advertised, arrived earlier than expected.Published 5 months ago by N R
This gets used on every trip. As a charger it's great. The only negative I feel is an unnecessary bright led indicator that I've obscured for night driving.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer