Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Around-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black
|Price:||£379.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Closed circumaural design featuring Bluetooth wireless technology
- Stereo sound across the audible due to Sennheiser's 18 ohm high-end transducers
- NoiseGard hybrid active noise cancellation for isolation and high audio performance
- Immediate pairing to smart devices using NFC connectivity
- Attachable audio cable, in case Bluetooth connectivity is not permitted
Sennheiser products sold and dispatched by Amazon.co.uk carry the Sennheiser limited warranty. Learn more here.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Around-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth||Connection:3.5 mm Plug||Connection:3.5 mm Plug||Wired||Bluetooth||Wired|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over-ear||over-ear||On-Ear||over-ear||Over-ear||over-ear|
|Item Dimensions||10.16 x 18.8 x 25.15 cm||9.6 x 19 x 25.2 cm||28 x 37 x 22 cm||10 x 20 x 18 cm||16.51 x 4.5 x 19.99 cm||14.94 x 6.35 x 23.83 cm|
|Item Weight||0.91 kg||0.77 kg||—||310 grams||195 grams||196 grams|
|Special Feature||Active Noise Cancellation technology||Volume Control||Volume Control||with_microphone; integrated_remote_control||wireless||Noise_Cancelling|
Colour: Black | Style: Around-Ear
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Around Ear Wireless Headset - Black.
Product needs to be charged before use and will not work with the charging cable plugged in.
M2 AEBT Wireless Headset Black
1.4m cable for computers, phones, music players and any device with a headphone output. / 3.5mm low profile angled plug.
USB Charging cable
From the manufacturer
Sennheiser is on the pursuit of better sound. This is the aim and ambition of every single person working there. The quest for better sound focuses them on the dreams and needs of their customers all around the globe. Through their products and ideas, they give them a different sound experience or help them to create better sound for their audiences. They have done this for 70 years, and are not ready to stop. Because they have a vision to shape the future of audio, based on their history, their culture and their passion for quality.
Momentum Wireless is part of the second generation Momentum headset family. Bluetooth technology frees you from wires while NoiseGard hybrid active noise cancellation virtually eliminates unwanted ambient sound further enhancing the audio experience. Slightly larger ear cups using ergonomically designed, leather covered memory foam cushions provide higher comfort for long listening sessions. The folding headband features hidden hinges providing improved portability. Momentum Wireless lets you experience crystal-clear momentum sound without being attached to a cable.
- Did you know? Momentum Wireless incorporates apt-X codec, delivering CD-quality audio when connected to a Bluetooth apt-X-enabled device.
- Momentum Wireless works with all Bluetooth enabled mobile smartphone devices, tablets and computers.
Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, touch control, voice prompts, 3-way calling and multi-connectivity.
Near Field Communication (NFC) provides effortless 'at a touch' Bluetooth pairing with any NFC-enabled device.
High Quality Materials
Stainless steel headband and leather covered ear cushions deliver durability with grace.
Compact design is easy to collapse, store and take with you in the supplied soft case.
Hybrid active noise cancellation virtually eliminates unwanted ambient sound.
Dual built-in microphones dynamically cancel out external noise for better speech intelligibility.
Connect up to two devices simultaneously (phones and computers) and up to eight devices in the pairing list.
Long Listening Sessions
22 hour battery life with Bluetooth and NoiseRad activate.
|Momentum 2.0 On Ear Wireless||Momentum 2.0 Wireless||HD 4.40BT||HD 4.50BTNC|
|Wearing Style||On-Ear||Around ear||Around ear||Around ear|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, Closed||Dynamic, Closed||Dynamic, Closed||Dynamic, Closed|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.0 + NFC||Bluetooth 4.0 + NFC||Bluetooth 4.0 / NFC Pairing||Bluetooth 4.0 / NFC Pairing|
|Charging Time||Approx. 3 hrs||Approx. 3 hrs||Approx. 2 hrs||Approx. 2 hrs|
|Battery Life||Up to 22 Hours||Up to 22 Hours||Up to 25 Hours||Up to 25 Hours|
|Frequency Response||16 – 22,000 Hz||16 – 22,000 Hz||18 – 22,000 Hz||18 – 22,000 Hz|
|Impedance||Passive: 28 Ω; Active: 480 Ω||Passive: 28 Ω; Active: 480 Ω||18 Ω||18 Ω|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||111 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)||113 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)||113 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)||113 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)|
|Weight (headphones)||210 g||265 g||225 g||238 g|
|In the Box||Momentum On-Ear Wireless headphones/1.4 m audio cable/3.5 mm low-profile angled plug/USB charging cable/in-flight adapter/carry case/manuals||Momentum Wireless headphones/1.4 m audio cable/3.5 mm low-profile angled plug/USB charging cable/in-flight adapter/carry case/manuals||HD 4.40BT Wireless / 1.4 m audio cable / 3.5 mm angled plug / USB charging cable / Storage pouch||HD 4.50BT Wireless / 1.4 m audio cable / 3.5 mm angled plug / USB charging cable / Carry case|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The clear winner here is the Bose QC35.
* When the Bose QC35 noise cancellation activates, it sounds like you are in a totally soundproofed room – it has a blissful sound deadening effect. The Sennheiser M2 noise cancellation deadens sound to a lesser degree, resulting in what sounds like very faint white noise (you don't hear this, however, when playing music)
* Both pairs of headphones let you hear people talking to you if they are close to you. While the speech sounds muffled in both cases, it is slightly louder with the Sennheiser
* Inside the home, the Bose more effectively cancels out noises from my washing machine, tumble dryer and coffee bean grinder than the Sennheiser
* On the street, the Bose more effectively cancels out noise from traffic than the Sennheiser. Neither pair of headphones can cancel the noise from loud exhausts of motorcycles and certain cars
* On the street, I get quite a lot of wind noise from the Sennheiser. I get almost zero wind noise from the Bose
* On flights, the Bose more effectively cancels out the noise from the aircraft's engines and environmental systems by a large margin. The noise cancellation on the Bose seems to be aimed squarely at frequent fliers and it works very well
* Both pairs of headphones include noise cancellation on their inbuilt microphones. The Sennheiser mic is slightly more effective at cancelling out ambient noise than the Bose
I'm not an audiophile, so this is an entirely subjective comparison but I would say the Sennheiser jogs past the Bose by a small margin across the board and a slightly larger margin when it comes to vocals. Both provide what I consider to be very good quality sound considering the active noise cancellation but I would the say the Sennheiser provides better audio quality, certainly for music
* With noise cancellation active, the Sennheiser headphones appear to have a slightly brighter and rounder sound across different types of music (blues, jazz, rock, classical, opera, electronica and old school metal), whereas the Bose sounds slightly flatter
* Both pairs of headphones use a single button on the right earpiece to control volume, skipping forward and back, pause and play
* The Bose can be paired with up to 4 devices at any one time. You toggle a switch on the right earpiece to connect to each device and the headphones tell you which device you're connecting to
* The Sennheiser can be paired with up to 8 devices at any one time and there is no button to toggle between devices since it automatically connects to all devices to which it is paired and where Bluetooth is turned on. If you're playing music through device 1 and then start playing music through device 2, the headphones switch to device 2 (as long as both devices are connected to the headphones and Bluetooth is turned on for both devices)
* Both pairs of headphones hand calls over Bluetooth (tested on iPhone 6) and both use a single button on the right earpiece to control phone call functions
Fit and comfort:
While both pairs of headphones are super comfortable over long periods (have used them both for up to 12 hours at a time), the Bose provide a better fit for me (small head, relatively narrow face). It's possible that someone with a bigger or different shaped head may find the Sennheiser more comfortable.
* The ear cups on both pairs of headphones are oval in shape and big enough to fit over the ears without touching them. They are soft and very comfortable on both pairs of headphones
* Because of the oval in shape, they are comfortable when leaning back against a seat back or pillow
* The Bose earpieces fit against my head at a better angle than the Sennheiser, so feel more comfortable and provide a lovely, close fit and a better seal
* The headband on the Bose has soft padding, whereas the headband on the Sennheiser is covered only by thick leather. Surprisingly, after about 4 hours, I can feel pressure from the Bose headband and my scalp feels slightly sensitive under the headband. I've never felt any discomfort from the Sennheiser headband
* The Bose are lighter than the Sennheiser, which adds to the comfort level
Build and use:
I haven't owned either pair of headphones long enough to talk about longevity but both appear to be well constructed
* Overall, the Bose has a much neater and more compact design and shape, whereas the Sennheiser stick out from your head more
* Adjusting fit on both pairs of headphones is easy but the Bose has a neater mechanism that disappears inside the headband, whereas the Sennheiser earpieces are attached to flat metal bits and slide up and down them for fit. If you have a small head like me, these metal pieces stick out below the bottom edge of the earpieces
* The Bose has larger, sturdier buttons, making them easier to use. They are also positioned perfectly, so are easier to find. Whereas the Sennheiser buttons are smaller and feel slightly flimsy and have a little more play. The Sennheiser buttons aren't quite in the perfect position and my fingers search for them sometimes
- very comfortable
- amazing highs and mids
- average bass (could have been slightly more heavier, but this shouldn't much of a problem for those solely looking a great overall sound)
- look much better in person
- could have been slightly louder
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The earphones are exactly as expected, nothing untoward missing or unknown to me.Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Home Audio & Video Accessories > Headphones & Earphones > Foldable Headphones
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Home Audio & Video Accessories > Headphones & Earphones > Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Home Audio & Video Accessories > Headphones & Earphones > Portable Headphones
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Home Audio & Video Accessories > Headphones & Earphones > Wireless Headphones
- Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Accessories > Headsets > Bluetooth Headsets
- Musical Instruments & DJ > DJ & VJ Equipment > DJ Headphones