- Save 25% on [2 Pack] iPhone 6 Screen Protector when you purchase 1 or more Lightning Cable, External Battery and Other Screen Protector offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code XSR46E2C at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker 12W USB Wall Charger PowerPort 1(white) when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Cable and Power Bank offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code HEI3X4I6 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 25% on 10 cm 4 inch iPhone cable when you purchase 1 or more Anker Power Bank offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code X9ZZBCNA at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Anker Wireless Charger when you purchase 1 or more Anker Powerbank, cable and charger offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 679DOF3O at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 25% on Anker PowerLine II Dura Lightning Cable(6ft) when you purchase 1 or more Anker PIQ power bank/charger and all cables offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 4G7Q3GQ8 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable iPhone Cable(6ft) when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code IIVR43C7 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker PowerCore 20100 Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code DJ4VXK3C at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on PowerPort 27W 4 Lite when you purchase 1 or more Cable, Power Bank and Charger offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 6PJR3BWN at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C, Ultra-High Capacity Premium Portable Charger, 20100mAh External Battery, 6A Output Type-C Port for Galaxy S8, Nintendo Switch, Macbook, Nexus 6P/5X & PowerIQ for iPhone, iPad, Samsung & more
|Price:||£46.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- USB-C Compatible: Fully compatible with the new MacBook (not MacBook Pro), charging at 5V/3A. USB-C port acts as input and output.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Recommended by Time Magazine, the PowerCore+'s 20100mAh capacity can fully charge 1 MacBook, 1 iPhone and 1 iPad Air 2 on a single charge.
- User Friendly: Its compact size, LED Power Wheel, premium components and aluminum-alloy case make it easily portable, durable and user friendly.
- What You Get: PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C power bank, 60cm USB to USB-C cable, 90cm USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, travel pouch, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
The Premium High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
We integrate our smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies to get the fastest possible charge up to 2.4A per port (3A with USB-C).
With a capacity of 20100mAh, PowerCore+ can charge a typical phone 7 times without itself needing a recharge.
Despite its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in 8 hours by a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable. That's 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
For Optimal Use:
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
- Disconnect your USB-C device once it is fully charged. This will prevent the device from returning charge to PowerCore.
-Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
The new MacBook 2015/2016 (with included USB-C cable)
Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including Nexus 7)
Nexus 6P / 5X, Oneplus 2, LG G5, HTC 10 etc.
Other USB-charged devices.
Note: Not compatible with SONY Xperia XZ & Google Pixel Dell XPS 12 9250 (2015), Dell XPS 15 (9550), Dell XPS 13 (9350) or HP Spectre x2
iPod nano / Shuffle / Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
That's the "wrong" i am referring to in my review title. Which is why I chose to buy this high capacity portable charger with support for USB-C (the new one) and USB-A (the classic USB port).
One thing that struck me before I even opened the packing was the weight! I now know it's 621 grams! I bet you probably didnt notice that until now. I think it should have been named the "Anchor" instead, given it's weight (see what I did there?) :) In any case, the box pack has all I needed (a USB-A >> USB-C and a USB-A >> Micro-USB-B - the usual Android phone usb port). It also comes with a mesh bag for storing and carrying around. And a small instruction manual - which is worth a few minutes read.
Using the Anker Portable Charger - Reading the small manual was useful before I got started (I'd never used a portable charger before). Using it could not be simpler. Plug in the right cable into the device you want and the other end into the right port on this charger. The dial on the charger lights up to tell you it's working - no buttons to press to turn on or off!
My use - The charger came pre-charged at 80% (the series of lights on button tells you how much in a pie like fashion - very intuitive).Read more ›
The battery comes with a nice mesh sleeve to protect the battery, however i like my products to have that rugged/used look so i don't use it and have it flying around in my bag on a day to da basis. After months of use the battery pack still looks brand new without a single nick on it, the build quailty is unbelievable!
The button/battery indicator has a very nice responsive click, and lots of leds to give a more precise indication of how much battery is left. I predominantly use this to charge my iPhone 7+ and occasionally my MacBook. It can easily charge my iPhone around 6 and half times before it runs out.
I have to take one star off because there is one issue that i have noticed with it that the middle Type A port does not charge unless you press the button. The furthest out port works as soon as you plug the cable into the phone, but the middle one for me once you plug in the cable you have to press the button for it to start charging. This is not the biggest deal, but sometimes i forget the press the button thinking it's charging and leave it in bag, to only come back to it later and see it hasn't actually charged at all.
Overall, I still reccomend this pack as the style form/durability/capacity/weight all adds up to it being the best high capacity battery pack out there!
EDIT: I have contacted Anker about the issue and they said it was a fault with my device, a replacement was sent out to me instantly. This is exceptional service from Anker, and their 18 month warranty is the real deal
Quality is A+ a nice,solid although quite heavy unit and comes with a variety of cables and a fabric carry sleeve to pop it in.
I'll update this review after march 3rd once my switch arrives and I have a chance to use it
- Very high quality build, made from aluminium it feels extremely solid.
- Durable, Although it doesn't state it, I have dropped mine a few times quite hard and it still works fine.
- Large capacity - Easily charges multiple phones, tablets etc. on a single charge.
- Quick charge time - Didn't time it exactly but it seemed to charge very quick.
- Quick charging to devices.
- Cables included
- I would personally like to have the ports to be recessed to protect cables from breaking while charging in a bag - Personal preference
- Compatibility to charge USB C laptops not stated - Again, not Anker's fault, but they should probably test different devices and state which ones it works with.
Overall I'd recommend this battery bank to anyone thinking about buying it. Its perfect for holidays, day trips etc. were you don't know if you'd be able to charge your phone 'from the wall'. Check if your device is compatible (I.e Laptops mainly).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Using it with a MacBook pro 15 touchbar, it does say in the packaging that it's not really compatible with the MacBook pro. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Adamskiting
The Anker Power Core+ is a fantastic product which i highly recommend. To put it simply, it does what it is intended for. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Christopher Blackburn
It worked well for a couple of months and then just stopped. A complete waste of money. Do not buy.Published 15 days ago by John P Carroll
A high capacity portable battery bank that can easily charge my phone at least four times. Importantly, it works perfectly with a Nintendo Switch to charge and play at the same... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Superb powerpack - never let me down - takes a while to charge, but then keeps the charge well and charges many devicesPublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
What a power bank.
Really does what it says it can charge, and charges its self very quickly.
Yes, the power button has to be pressed when using the usb C port, or it... Read more
This is a great battery pack. I use it for my Razer Stealth whilst traveling to get extra juice. I can charge my laptop up to full and still have some charge left for a phone... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Jorgen Boberg