- Also check our best rated Microwave reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Panasonic NN-CF760M 27 Litre Flatbed Combination Microwave Oven in Silver
- 27L Capacity
- Convection Oven & Quartz Grill
- 1000W Power With 6 Power Levels
- Catalytic Self Clean Back Lining
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Panasonic NN-CF760MPBQ - Ultimate Cooking Matters. Panasonic's NN-CF760MPBQ offers the ultimate in cooking performance, by combining the efficiency of a microwave with the traditional browning and roasting of a conventional oven. The sleek and stylish stainless steel exterior and interior is not only for aesthetics but also hygiene and ease of use; it is a lot simpler to clean than other materials. Combination Ovens. The convection oven offers a full temperature range 40, 100-250C, which ensures the success when cooking anything from meringues, cakes, pastries to Yorkshire Puddings and roast joints. In addition, the Turbo Bake program combines the Convection Oven and Grill to give extra crisping and browning to food, such as pizza, while significantly reducing the cooking time. combi5yw
Top Customer Reviews
It is initially a little alarming when microwaving not seeing the dish spinning like a Dervish but that's the point of a flatbed.
Chaos defrost seems to work reasonably well without starting to cook the food. Maybe leaves food still slightly frozen in the middle but another quick burst solves that problem.
No temperature indicator. You cant tell how long to go on the pre-heat or to convince yourself the correct temperature is being maintained.
Can't think of anything else I would have liked.
Time will tell whether the interior light keeps illuminating.
Salmon also comes out a treat.
Get to know what bits and bobs are needed in the microwave when its being used. The first time I put in the antispark ring when cooking - it wasn't needed and melted a bit - but not beyond use.
1. As another customer pointed out, the oven rests on 4 tiny polished rubber feet. Every time you push the button to open the door, the whole microwave slides back. You often have to hold the microwave steady with one hand, whilst pushing the button with the other, which is very inconvenient.
2. When heating up the convection oven it does not ping when the required temperature is reached. This means that you have to stand watching it for several minutes in order to see when the tiny propellor symbol stops whirring.
3. When using the convection oven anything on the side facing the fan tends to get burnt, whilst the side nearest the door is still cooking.
4. The temperature range in the convection fan oven starts at 150 (equivalent to 170 in a normal oven), which means that slow roasting is not possible.
The CF778, by contrast, suffers from none of these faults, except possibly the tendency to burn on the fan side. It's major problem for me was that the door hinges downwards, which means that if the oven is placed fairly high up (as in my kitchen) it is difficult to move things in and out, particularly hot objects.Read more ›
Great accessories and info booklet so I know how to turbo cook things properly!
This oven will save you loads if time- the pre-heat in sooo fast, and as it cooks quicker using it's clever combination programs it's twice as quick and uses half the energy! I could ask for anything better!!
Oh! And it's easy to clean!! BRILLIANT!
btw if you tend to skip manuals such as i do you will miss the bit that says to operate the oven at its highest temperature for 5 minutes while empty before first use to get rid of the chemical smell caused by the substance they use to prevent rust.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product while it worked.
Died out suddenly after 8 weeks of light usage (electrical fault).
After using for three months, the microwave fused the house fuse box on two occasions, each time when pre-heating the combination oven. Read morePublished 8 months ago by linsec
I have owned one of these for about two years now and I am delighted with it. I use it every day and I really appreciate the 'proper' fan oven as opposed to the 'scorching grill'... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Mr Toad
Excellent design with no rotating base plate and good performancePublished 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great product for your money! Best value as well the quality is exceptional for this kind of money.Published 22 months ago by Attila G.
Although the NN-CF760M is a good machine, I wish that I had gone for one with a larger capacity. I had a Sharp combination microwave previously, and have owned microwave ovens... Read morePublished 24 months ago by stevebfc