IMAK Arthritis Compression Gloves (Medium)
|Price:||£17.48 (£38.54 / 100 g) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Provides mild compression to enhance blood circulation and warm hands. Open fingertips allow freedom to touch. Comfortable to use all day and night. If you need anti-slip gripping for more hands-on activities where grip is required, please see the new IMAK Active Arthritis Gloves
- The arthritis gloves are made of Soft, 92% Cotton/8% Spandex which allows the skin to breathe. It maintains its elasticity over time. Hand-wash cold, air dry. Designed by an Orthopaedic Specialist. Currently, the IMAK Arthritis Gloves are the only gloves on the market to receive an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
- Size Matters: Be wary of compression gloves that claim to be "Universal" or "One size fits all". Compression that is too tight can be dangerous and cut off your circulation. Compression that is too loose is ineffective and offers little relief. Look for gloves that are sized appropriately to fit your hand.
- *Open fingertips are an attractive feature, as they allow you the freedom to touch, grip and feel while wearing the gloves. To measure your hand for the size you need: With your palm side up, take a ruler, place it across the base of your fingers (inside of lowest knuckles) and measure the distance across your palm. Choose from the following sizes - X-Small: up to 2 3/4" (7cm), Small: up to 3 1/8" (7.93cm), Medium: up to 3 1/2" (8.89cm), Large: up to 4" (10cm), X-Large: up to 4 1/2" (11.5cm)
- Ideal for activities of daily living, for example: driving, gardening, crafts and hobbies and office use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
These genuine IMAK Arthritis Gloves are designed to help relieve aches, pains, swelling, cold hands and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands. The unique design of the IMAK Arthritis Gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.
Use these gloves to relieve arthritis, hand fatigue, cold hands and other types of hand and wrist pain. They may also help with neuropathy of the hands and poor circulation. These Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton Lycra. Latex-free, these IMAK Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton/lycra, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night.
The open fingertips allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks like office work, texting, knitting, crafts and hobbies, gardening, housework and anything else that you would normally do without any problems
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The gloves felt very snug initially and I was wondering if I should have ignored the size chart and ordered a larger size, but after wearing them for a couple of minutes I got used to the gentle pressure and they didn't feel too tight at all - so in my opinion, the size chart is very accurate - despite the fact I don't really have the daintiest or most ladylike hands! I also have somewhat chubby arms - but there is sufficient stretch in the fabric for them not to be too tight around my arms / wrists either.
Regarding the length (a previous reviewer commented on this) - on me the gloves seem to be an intermediate length, somewhere in between that shown on the main photo, and the one of the lady with the flowers. They extend maybe 5-6cm up my arms from my wrists.
Very pleased with my purchase, and would recommend them to anyone.
I would highly recommend for anyone with cold/sore hand complaints or conditions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Helped my wife's arthritic hand joints considerably. She could actually use her hands first thing upon waking most mornings after sleeping wearing them..Published 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
Not keen on these. Too tight a fit, can only wear for very short periods, hands become itchy.Published 1 month ago by Mistycat
The gloves are comfortable and fit. The compression is good however i like most with arthritis have the pain in the end joints (DIP) of my fingers and thumbs and the glove fingers... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Hilary K.
the gloves are for my partner, she is very pleased with them. thank youPublished 2 months ago by andrew pink
I purchased a pair of these for my mother and she has found that they provide quite good relief. She has recommended them to friend and we have bought a second pair. Read morePublished 2 months ago by gemini robert